Gone. - Chapter 1.

Today was really exhausting. All I wanted was to go home and eat something. Luckily today is Wednesday and I finish school at 4PM and not only by 5PM.

I was on my way home as it suddenly started raining. Great. I rushed home and quickly went inside. I decided to take a shower because I was soaking wet from the rain and showering relaxes me.

I took off my shoes, walked upstairs and threw my school bag into my room. My mom always complains about my room being messy but I don't really care. As long as I can find everything, it's fine.

A few minutes later I was standing in the shower, the hot water streaming down my body. I really needed this.

"You know you've got that thing

That makes the girls all swing

You know exactly what you do"

One Time by Marian Hill was playing from my phone and I started singing along. It's one of my favourite songs.

"You like the hit and run

You say it's all for fun

You think that I'm the one for you

Boy if you wanna go I would not mind

But I'm not the kind of drum you play one time

Boy if you wanna go I would not mind

But I'm not the kind of drum you play one time

One time one time one time

Boy I'm not the kind of drum you play one time

One time one time one time

Boy I'm not the kind of drum you play one time

I know I've got that sway that makes the boys all stay

I know the way that men can be

I like it smooth and slow

Give it some time to grow

That's something you should know about me"

I hadn't realised how much time had gone by. When I got out of the shower, it was already 8PM. I got dressed and went downstairs into the kitchen.

As I opened the fridge, the smile on my face disappeared. Our fridge was empty. I was tired but my stomach was growling, so I made up my mind to go to the local supermarket. I grabbed my phone and wallet and put on a jacket because it was rather cold outside, even though it was May.

I could see the clock shining in red light in front of the store from far away. 8:45PM. As I finally reached the store I saw the sign. "Closed". On Wednesdays they close at 7PM, I had completely forgotten that.

I turned around and started walking back home. Suddenly a car pulled up next to me. I paused and turned towards the car. The driver let down the window. It was a guy. Around 20 years old, quite good-looking.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but I'm lost. Could you help me, beautiful?" He smiled. He had beautiful teeth. I blushed and answered, "Yes sure! Where are you going?" "Do you happen to know where the Emerson Street is?" He pulled out a map. "I do," I pointed at the opposite direction of where he came from, "you just drive thi-"

Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and put a sickly smelling towel to my mouth. I tried to loosen the person's grip but they were too strong. I felt myself becoming weaker because of the chloroform that has infiltrated my nostrils and I slumped into the attacker's arms.

The next thing I know is that I was blindfolded, gagged and my hands were bound behind my back by something that felt like plastic. I tried to get my hands out of it but it was too tight. My wrists were hurting. They had also taken my phone and wallet away. I knew that since I couldn't feel them in my jeans pockets anymore.