Chapter 19 ~

"He promised her that he would give her everything, everything she wanted, as men in love always do. And she trusted him despite herself, as women in love always do." - Philippa Gregory

- Harry -

"Viv! Viv wake up!"

Starled from what only could've been a terrifying nightmare, Viv jumped into sitting position, panting and gasping for air. I rubbed her back softly soothing her back to realty.

"It's ok" I whispered " it was only a dream. Your ok now"

For the fifth time that week Viv lay back down, still shaking and shivering. I pulled the duvet up to her next and kissed her forehead. Her eyes drooped and within seconds she was asleep again. I wasn't so lucky.

At first I assumed it was a one off thing. I mean the boys used to have nightmares all the time while we were on tour but nothing compared to the ones Viv must've been having. She didn't just twist and turn she screeched, and kicked and panted and sweated like she was being drowned in a river.

I was really getting scared and was considering taking her to the doctors but she insisted it she couldn't remember dream and that they happened often. It didn't seem legit to me, I spent so many nights in her place in Spain but never once had she woken me with the works of a bad dream.

I tried to google things to do but all the websites said it that if it was getting to the point where the person in question was in a total state then they should consider medical attention. However, Viv being as stubborn as she was wouldn't go if I tied her down and dragged her.

Sighing I took Viv's hand and massaged circles into the back of it as I began to fall back asleep....

- Viv -

"I'm so excited!" My heart Quickened as we pulled up to the gates of Harry's apartment block "today was finally the day I was moving in with Harry"

I clutched the cardboard box on my lap, filled with cute little ornaments I'd had in my room back home. We had only returned for a day to collect my stuff but boy were my parents not impressed. I guess I could see where they were coming from I mean it was almost July and I did only have like 2 months after that but to me that was loads of time to figure things out and in the meantime I was just happy being with Harry.

"We're block B, apartment 12 babe if you want to head up, I'll just grab your suitcases and stuff" Harry called from the boot throwing the keys in my direction.

I caught them just about and smiled smugly. I've got an apartment.

The block was extremely modern with a concierge and a fancy swipe system where I swiped Harry's card to get into. Each hallway had a chandelier and a bowl of apples and I laughed at the thought of one of these in the apartments in Framlingham.

Harry's door was blue unlike the rest of the red door and had a fancy 12 under a little peephole. I planted my box on the ground and fiddled with the keys until I opened the door greeted by an entourage!

"Welcome Home!"

In front of me stood four of the most amazing people all smiling happily with a banner above their heads reading "Welcome Home Viviana!"

I shook with excitement and let out a squeal, "ARGGG what are you doing here??"

I ran over to them and hugged each them tightly, remembering how much they meant to me. I actually can't believe I ever survived without them.

***

Harry's house was seven times the size of mine, with two story's, four bedrooms, five bathroom, multiple sitting rooms and a games room. It was so well furnished and decorated that it made me sad thinking about leaving it. I refrained from those thoughts however.

That evening the six of us sat around Harry's bedroom (which was massive) all very giggly and slightly tipsy.

"Ok me next!" I cheered "never have I ever......"

The boys watched intrigued as I thought.

"Had a threesome"

Slowly I watched all their faces change slightly as what I'd said registered and when I expected one or two of them to drink low and behold all five of them knocked back a shot and looked at me guiltily.

"Really?!" I asked bemused "all five of you...even Liam?"

I sniggered as they shrugged innocently and then the six of us burst into a fit of tears, laughing so hard our stomachs were hurting.

"Ok ok" Niall breathed through childish laughs "me now...never have I ever.....flashed anyone"

I blushed and drank with Louis and Harry. Harry looked at me shocked.

"Who did you flash?"

"Once" I sighed "I was at the beach and my bikini bottom strings came out and my pants fell to the floor. I flashed the whole beach"

Again the giggles came until Lou cut them off "my girlfriend did that once, you too would get on well!"

"Oh can I meet her!!" I said a bit too enthusiastically "and Liam's too and Zayn's oooh how fun!!"

"Yeah we should all meet tomorrow! Sound good?" Zayn suggested happily

"Perfect!" I finished

***

I felt a bit strange going to bed in Harry's room that night, I didn't know how many people had been in this bed before me.

While Harry was making I picked up my phone to see three used calls from Fraya.

"Hey babe sorry I missed your call" I said calling her back

"Oh how nice of you to call me back then!" She snapped, her voice thick with sarcasm.

"What's the hell is wrong with you?" I asked confused

"What's wrong?" She screeched 'what's wrong? You didn't fucking bother your arse to tell me you were moving in with your boyfriend that's what wrong. I had to hear it from the guardian!!"

"Sorry I didn't think it'd bother you that much, I was busy and -"

"Oh sorry" Fray cut me off "I didn't realize miss I'm dating a superstar was so busy, well I guess I'll just call your PA then won't I?"

"Don't be such a cow" I blurted feeling sick

'I'm the cow am I? Have you called your mother recently, you know the woman who cries on the phone to my mum every night?"

I didn't respond as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Or your sister what about her?" She continued "she's still getting bullied and you couldn't care less and what about me, your best friend the girl who's been through it all with you. All those chemo sessions and wig hunting when we thought you were going to loose you hair? Was Harry with you through those?"

"Fraya I'm -"

"Oh save it, you'll be gone soon anyway might as well just give up on you. Don't bother calling me"

The dial tone sounded and I dropped my phone, not even caring that it had fallen to the floor. I stood up disorientated but had to sit down again after I felt dizzy. Fraya was right, I am being really selfish.

I began to sob and I didn't even stop myself I just wanted Harry to come back in and sweetly cuddle me to sleep. He didn't though he came back in with a flaming face of anger and held up a brown pill bottle.

"What the hell is this?" He demanded

He had found my cancer drugs.

A/N*

Oh dear.

Trouble in paradise I think?? Ep ep ep ep crazy noises to who excitement,

I loved writing that chapter ohmygod but then my computer broke and it was all gone and I was like pooooooh and then I had to re write it so sorry for the long wait and sorry for all the mistakes!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE I THRIVE ON FEEDBACK MY PALS

Luff youuuuuu xoxoxo

- Abbilicious (sorry)