~ Acknowledgements ~

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever."

― Alfred Tennyson

Hi there everyone!!

Wow, It's been a hell of a ride!!

I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who's kept me going through this book. You've all be my rock and its really meant a lot to me. As I've said my mam died of cancer and this book has brought back some painful memories but some nice ones too. I never thought when I'd started this book that I'd get over 60K reads I mean I was sure I'd get 100 at most and now here I am it's just crazy. I know to some people this isn't even close to what they've gotten but it's definitely a big deal for me so thank you.

Thank you for sticking with Viv through the good and the bad and for my awful spelling mistakes (don't worry I will fix them!)

I want to thank my dad first because even though he doesn't know I've written this he's always telling me to become an author and he's always there for me.

Then I'd like to thank say a big thank you to @FallOneMoreTime for being everything from a great friend to a great reader and basically she's one of the best authors on here so follow her and read her stories because they're amazing. Then I'd also like to thank @NikiDawnNewsum who was one of my very first readers and also one of my first friends on here and on twitter. She's also incredible.

Then I have to say a massive thank you to @BrandiPayne1120 for never ever ceasing to comment. EVERY chapter and I mean every chapter Brandi was there with a detailed and (not always) a love filled comment. She was always in mind of people to impress when I'm writing as well as @yoursecretx who named me a good author in her bio (thanks for that babe) and of course @woolysheep98 who writes the loveliest comments and @arianarisso who's a big fan.

Finally I'd like to thank @Julia554 who's been very supportive and nice on my journey of this book and my fan @Ina-lourens who's reading all the the way in Africa!!! Freaking hell.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone but The above are to name but a few of people who've made me happy during my time here. I really hope you've all enjoyed my book and I can't believe it's ending.

I will keep writing so my new story, 'The Definition of Fame?' will begin in a few weeks and for any more updates follow me here or on my twitter page @StylessLoverr

And finally for the last time on SWC

Much Love my petals,

- Abbie (Naggie Abbie ;))

Xxxxx

Ps. Thanks to my future husband @Harry_Styles for being well, for being Harry styles :) <3 xxx

Pps. Thanks to www.goodreads.com for my quotes haha

Ppps. My email is abbieasterton@yahoo.com so email me if you wish!!! x