Part five

"Shrek is love...Shrek is li-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, GOD THATS SCARY AS FUCK!!!!" Aiesha screeched hiding herself under her covers.

"Let's watch Attack on Titan!!" I added in before she threw a bitch fit. Oh my Jesus I ship fucking captain levi and Eren so hard.. RiRen for life..oh Go-

"Sure," she responded with a shrug.
Yes bitch!!!

"What the hell you say!?!" The screech queen yelled. Shit she has powers!!!

"No you stupid ass, damn you need fucking help, your thinking out lou-"

"THINKING OUT LOOOUD!!!" I cut her off, because damn that's my jam.

...

"WHY ANNIE!!!!" I yelled at the tv in frustration. I pick up my phone to go on Facebook and of course I had three messages from Jesus.

Tell Aiesha professor Jones needs her..like now!!!
~gigi

"Erm..Aiesha, uhm professor Jones needs you I think?" I told her with question hoping she gets the question.

"Oh," she whispered getting up and start rushing to the front door. Before she reaches the doorknob I stoped her and asked her about what's happening.

"You'll soon see," is all she said. Wow my best friend is hiding stuff from me.
Hearing the door slam brings me out of the trance of questions and seeing my best friend is gone without a clue to where she's going.

So I follow..

......

Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!! Idk
;-;

But  I'm gonna start calling my readers baby.....SKITTLES!!! *hides under blanky*