Chapter 5

A week later...

After a week went by, we found out that the Jack's we're going to be apart of the Magcon tour that Lexi was telling me about. Sammy and Jack made up five days ago. Now they're like best friends again. I feel like I accomplished something. Lexi and I have been hanging out with the Jack's and Sammy and their other friend Nate Maloley. We want to hangout with the Jack's before they leave for Magcon. They were talking about taking Sammy with them sometime. Sammy has been playing around on the vine app, as well. He's been getting a little popularity, from what I hear. I don't bother with the thing. It sounds like a waste of time. What would I even make videos about?

We're currently hanging out with Jack and Jack and they've decided to make a vine that they want us all to be apart of. They just want a simple video of them saying hello to Magcon. Johnson has an idea. Sammy and Nate give Lexi and I piggy back rides. Jack and Jack get on they're knees and have Johnson's mom film it. It's simple, we just have to say, hello Magcon and we're done. It's only six seconds anyway.

"So Rylee get on Sammy's back and Lexi get on Nate's. I'll go get my mom." Johnson commands and Lexi and I do as he says.

I get onto Sammy's back and Lexi hops onto Nate's. Sammy and Nate smile at each other and decide to play around before the vine. They start spinning in circles and Lexi and I grab on for dear life. I move myself super close to Sammy so that I don't fall off.

Gilinsky laughs and yells. "I got this!" He grabs his phone and I'm assuming records a vine of us. I just hold on for dear life.

"Sammy, your going to drop me!" I scream and gasp when he jumps, securing me to a higher position again. That makes me feel safer.

"There, happy baby?" He laughs and I stop.

Baby?

That's the first time I've heard that. Sammy and I have become really close but we're not dating. We only met, like about a week ago. (😏)

"Alright guys! Get in positions!" Johnson really takes control of these vines.

We do as he says and stay still long enough to finish the vine. Afterward. Nate declares a mini pool party and I sigh. I brought Lexi and I a bathing suit. But I think mines a little too skimpy... Whatever. It's just Sammy, the Jacks, Nate and Lexi. None of them talk shit. Or would think any less of me for wearing something that isn't all that appropriate. Lexi's swimsuit is sort of slutty as well. Like I said, oh well. The boys take turns changing and then Lexi and I walk into the bathroom. We decided to get changed at the same time, to tease the boys. Yes, we are very devious. We start changing with our backs turned to each other.

"So, you and Sammy have been getting awfully close." Lexi chimes.

"Yeah, I guess we have." I shrug.

"But I remember just last week you were calling him a douchebag." She laughs, slightly.

"Yeah, well I guess my feelings changed."

"I'll say."

We both laugh after that.

"Are you done?" Lexi asks.

"Yeah." I say and we both turn around grinning.

"Damn we are hot!" Lexi comments, making me laugh. "I knew we would look amazing. Sammy is going to jizz in his pants when he sees you!" She vulgarly finishes.

"Lexi!" I shriek. Laughing at her dirty mind.

"Okay, maybe he'll just get a boner?" She shrugs and looks up.

"Dude. Stop." I narrow my eyes and playfully glare at her.

"Oh, you know you love me." She smiles cheekily and throws her hands on my shoulders. "Now let's get out there and give all the boys a hard on!" We laugh and I follow her out of the bathroom, carrying my clothes.