Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*Allys POV*

I awoke the next morning, in Zayns bed. I smiled at the sight of him. He was still sleeping.

I looked down at myself to see I'm not in my clothes. I'm in Zayns.

How on earth did I get into Zayns clothes?

Just then, Zayn woke up.

"Morning sleeping beauty" he said, in his deep sleepy voice.

"Zayn. How did I get into these clothes?" I questioned.

"You fell asleep in my arms yesterday, and I had to carry you to bed. Then I asked you to get changed, but you said 'do it for me' so I did" he explained.

I actually let him change me?

I didn't remember a thing.

"You didn't.." I asked. I had to make sure.

He started laughing.

"Ally. I would never do that. You know that." He kissed me on my lips and got out from bed.

"Come on beautiful. Lets go brush our teeth and eat breakfast. I'm cooking" he smiled.

I got out from bed, following Zayn to the bathroom.

I got the spare toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. So did Zayn.

After we were done we went into the kitchen, were Niall, Emma, Liam and Harry were already sat, eating breakfast. I was guessing Louis was still sleeping.

"Look who it is. The love birds" Liam teased.

"Actually she's my girlfriend" Zayn said, kissing me.

"Aww, I'm so happy for you" Emma cooed.

I looked at Harry's face. He looked like someone had ripped his heart out. He took a look at me and stormed out of the room.

"What's up with him?" Liam asked.

Emma shot me a look. She wanted me to go talk to Harry.

The good thing about us is that we spoke in facial expressions. It's kind of cool really.

Just then, Louis walked into the kitchen. Only in his boxers.

"Louis! Lady's in the room!" Zayn shouted at him.

"Louis, go put on some clothes!" Liam joined.

"It's my house, I'll walk around wearing what I want!" He snapped at them, taking a bite into a slice of toast.

Me and Emma started to laugh and Louis looked at us.

"Um. I'm just going to the bathroom" I lied.

I walked out, making my way to Harry's room.

I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. 

I opened the door to see, Harry sitting on the bed. His hands on his face.

"What do you want?" He grumbled

"I wanted to talk to you. Straighten things out." I said softly.

"Sort what out. It's obvious your happy with Zayn" he said.

I sat down bedside him and took his hands off his face.

"Harry look at me" I said to him.

He looked up at me, looking into my eyes.

"I know I'm with Zayn. It's because we love each other. I don't know how it happened, but it did. I know you have some feelings for me. But I think they have to stop. We can be friends" I explained.

"But that's the thing. I can't be friends with you" he said softly.

"I want to be more than friends" he whispered.

At that point, I didn't know what to say. Even though I was with Zayn, he still wanted to be with me.

Harry then, picked up my head with his hand and turned my head to face him.

He looked deeply into my eyes with his green eyes.  

He started to lean in. He pressed his lips on mine. His kiss was different from Zayns. It was more rougher.

I pulled away from him, just as I saw Zayn. In the doorway. Looking straight at us. He had a tear drop in his eyes. He ran out the door,not turning back.

"Wait. Zayn. I can explain" I chased after him.

But he kept on running. Ignoring me.

What have I done?

Tell me what you guys think.

Vote and comment please:)