Chapter 11

Thank you for the reads:) I really appreciate it!

Chapter 11

I awoke in the morning to see Harry in front of me. He was already awake, staring at me with his green eyes. 

How on earth did I get into Harry's bed?  

I tried to remember last nights events. 

Then I remembered what happened.

I wanted Zayn. I didn't want Harry.

"Is Zayn back yet?" I asked him.

"Nope. Looks like you get to spend more time with me" he smirked.

I got out from bed and sat there, my back towards Harry. 

I needed time to think.

I stood up and started to walk towards the door, when a pair of hands grabbed me by my waist.

I turned around to see Harry on my waist.

"Harry. Let me go" I begged him.

"Not after you kiss me" he winked

Was he actually serious? I can't kiss him! He's one of Zayns best friends! I could never do that to Zayn.

"No Harry. Now let me go!" I pulled his hands off my waist and rushed to the bathroom. 

I locked myself in and sat on the edge of the bathtub. I had a sick feeling in my stomach.  

Why couldn't Harry leave me alone? 

I was tired of telling him to stop, but all it does it provoke him more.

I opened the bathroom cabinet to find some spare toothbrushes. 

I took one out and started to brush my teeth. I splashed cold water on my face and looked in the mirror.  

Why was I in this mess?  

I wanted Zayn to pull me into a hug and hold me tightly.

I unlocked the door and started to walk to Zayns room. I didn't want to go back to Harry's.

I stood in front of the door, when I heard a voice. It was Zayn. Talking on the phone. I went closer to the door to hear what he was saying.

"Sis, I want to take the relationship to the next step" I heard him say. He was talking to his sister.

He wanted to take our relationship to the next step.

"I want to tell her I love her, but I don't know if she feels the same way"

Emma was right. He did love me. A smile spread across my face, just as I heard Zayn say bye to his sister and hanging up the phone.

I opened the door to see Zayn sitting on the bed. As soon as he saw me, a smile spread across his face which lite up the whole room. He stood up and pulled me into a hug, holding me tightly. Just the way I liked it.

"I missed you" He whispered into my hair.

He let go of the hug and pressed his lips on mine. It felt so good to have his lips on mine.

I pulled away and hugged him tight. I needed a long hug from him.

"Do you want to go to the beach today?" He asked me.

"Why not?" I said back, smiling up to him.

I needed to get Harry out of my head. I wanted to tell Zayn about what happened, but now wasn't the right time.

We all got ready for the beach and started to make our way.

We arrived and Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Emma went for a swim.

Zayn gestured me towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you want to go for a walk? I want to talk to you" he said, softly.

"Ok" I answered back.

Did he want to talk to me about what he was telling his sister?

We started walking down the beach and Zayn locked his fingers into mine.

"Ally." He sighed.

"I want to tell you this, but I don't know what your going to say back" he started.

"You're the most beautiful girl I have ever met. You're true to yourself. You don't pretend to be someone your not. Your smart, funny, sweet. Everything for a guy. Ever since I laid my eyes on you that day in the beach, I started to like you. Everyday I fell for you more and more. I want to spend my life with you. What I'm trying to say is, will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked up at him and pulled him into a hug. I was smiling like I never smiled in my life.  

"Yes. I'll be your girlfriend Zayn" I whispered into his ears.

He held onto my cheeks and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back.

He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes.

"I know I haven't known you for long, but I never felt like this before. You make my heart race, every time I see you. I can't imagine myself without you." He said, softly.

"I love you Ally" he looked into my eyes deeply and I looked back.

"I love you too Zayn" I said, meaning it.

He sighed like it was a lot to get off his chest.

"I honestly thought you wouldn't feel the same. I was scared to tell you. I had to make you mine before Harry got there. I wouldn't have ever forgive myself if he got there before me. I phoned my sister for advice and she told me to tell you how I feel" he sighed again, and looked up at me.

"Come on, lets go back to the hotel. I want to spend some time with my girlfriend" he winked.

We started walking down the beach, hand in hand.

I kept on saying it to myself: Zayn is now my boyfriend.

It made me smile so much.

Hopefully Harry would leave me alone now.

Please vote and comment!:)