Chapter 4

Thanks for the read guys! :)

Chapter 4

We walked down the hallway, until we reached Zayns room. 

He opened the door to reveal a king size bed, a big wardrobe, another door leading to a bathroom and a comfy chair in the corner.

To say the truth, his room was actually really nice. It wasn't a mess like you would expect a boys room to be.

"You're room is really tidy" I said, scanning the room.

"Just because I'm a guy, doesn't mean my room is going to be messy" Zayn replied, sounding offended.

I stood in the middle of his room, eyeing the whole room.

"You can sit down on the bed you know, instead of eyeing my room" he laughed.

I gave him a reassuring smile and sat down on the bed. 

Zayn walked over to the wardrobe and took a white plain top out. He still didn't have a top on, and all I could do was stare at him.

He pulled it over his head before turning to face me. He instantly knew I was staring at him, so I turned away embarrassed.

"I know you like staring at me when I'm topless, now its my turn to stare at you" he winked, sitting down next to me.

"When will you ever see me topless?" I questioned.

"I'll just have to get lucky" he smirked.

Zayn was so hot when he smirked. He was hot at what ever he was doing. But other than that, he was a nice person.

Zayn looked into my eyes for a while. His eyes were beautiful. He got a strand of my hair, and tucked it behind my ear. He started to lean in, looking down at my lips, I wanted him to kiss me with his pink soft lips. Just then, the door slung open. He quickly moved back, to see Harry standing in the doorway.

"What are you two doing?" Harry questioned.

"Err.. Nothing. Just talking" Zayn replied, almost like his voice was shaking.

"Just talking huh? Why did you have to go in the room then?" 

"Because we did" Zayn said, sounding innocent.

"Lets go back. Emma is probably waiting for me" I quickly said, walking out of the room.

Zayn and Harry followed behind me, and I heard a few whispers between the two. 

What were they whispering about? Was it about me? Was it about Zayn trying to kiss me? Why did Harry have to ruin the moment?

I walked into the living room, to see Louis and Liam sitting on one sofa and Niall and Emma on the other.

"Did you and Zayn have a fun time in the bedroom?" Louis teased, winking.

"We didn't do anything if that's what you're thinking" Zayn snapped, annoyed.

"I'm just looking out for you bro. Just make sure you use protection" Louis was so immature at times.

"Well they didn't do anything, because I stepped in before they could" Harry said, like he was backing us up.

I looked down to see Emma and Niall laughing.

"Looks like you're not the only ones getting loved up" Liam said, pointing at Niall and Emma.

"Em, its getting late. We should go" I said.

"Yeah, we should" she replied standing up.

"Wait. Let me walk you there. I don't want you walking alone" Zayn offered with a smile.

"I'll come too" Niall joined in.

I instantly knew Niall was coming for Emma. She started smiling as soon as he said that.

Zayn and Niall grabbed their jackets and we headed out the door.

We made our way downstairs and started walking down the beach.

It was really breezy outside, I didn't have any sleeves and I started to shiver.

"You cold?" Zayn said, giving me his soft eyes.

"Yeah" I managed to whisper.

He took off his leather jacket and put it around my shoulders. It smelt of his scent. His jacket felt warm and comfy. 

He put his arms around my shoulders, making me feel safe in his arms.

We walked to the hotel in silence. I didn't like talking when I was cold.

We arrived at the hotel and I took Zayns jacket off and handed it to him.

"Thank you for the jacket. It kept me warm" I reached out my arms and gave him a hug. He held me tight in his arms. I pulled away, and I looked at Emma and Niall who were hugging. They looked so cute.  

I looked up at Zayn and we both started smiling. I'm guessing we were thinking the same thing.

"Bye then. Thanks for letting us come to your hotel" I thanked them.

"It's alright. You know your welcome anytime" he answered back.

We made our way back to our room, and went into our bedrooms. 

I changed into my pyjamas, tied my hair up and tucked myself into bed.

Just then, Emma came through the door. I gave her a smile, and she sat down on the bed next to me.

"So, you and Niall huh? You too are so cute!" I squealed.

"Yeah I guess I kind of like him" she said, blushing.

"Aww! Your blushing!"

"Anyways, what about you and Zayn?" She questioned.

"I don't know. I think I like him. I mean come on, he is hot!" I said, sounding like a fan girl.

"Trust me. The way he looks at you? He definitely likes you"

"He tried kissing me when we were in the room, but then Harry came in ruining the moment!" I said, annoyed.

"Omg! He so likes you! Urgh, why did Harry have to ruin it?"

"I know right, I actually wanted to kiss him!"

We both started laughing, just when Emma's phone vibrated. She got a text.

"Who is it" I said peering over her phone.

"It's Niall" she answered

"We've only known each other for a couple of hours and you gave him your number? You so like him" I cooed.

"Well he asked. What was I meant to do? Say no?"

"Anyways, I'm tired. I'm off to sleep" she yawned.

"Night" I said, as she walked out of the room.

Just then, my phone buzzed. I got a text. It was from an unknown number. 

I unlocked my phone and read the text.

"Sweet dreams beautiful<3 Zayn x"

How on earth did he get my number? 

But that was so sweet.

So I texted back:

"Sweet dreams to you too<3 How did you get my number?"

I instantly got a text back

"I asked Niall to ask Emma for it:P x"

I read the text and smiled. He wanted my number so bad,he actually had to get through two people.

I locked my phone and putting beside my bed. I tucked myself into the duvet and fell asleep.

Vote and comment!

Updating soon:)