Atomic blast

So then Travis, Josh and Luke died from the lack of oxygen and food & water. Everyone else survived so we were the last people on the planet. least we thought. So everyone else died in the world. So that meant we had to choose a partner to produce more of our population. Even though we didn't want to. So Jaz and Liv pared up. Steph and I pared up. Denzel and Anneeka pared up. Adam and Kiera pared up. Ella and Liam pared up and finally Matthew and Sophie P pared up. It was the most unlikely of pairs but it happened.

It has been 12 years since then, in the bunker. We are all now 24 and can have children. Although Ella and Liam had already done it so many times they have 4 kids. Will, Nick, Josh.C and Ben. It was funny cause not one of the kids had blonde hair. It is creepy but aw well. They are all 2 now. The bunker had loads of food that's how we've survived so long. guess what every time a child was born a new bed would magically appear. We were doing good for our planet.

In the bunker there is many rooms. The bedroom area is huge with bunk beds. There's a relaxation room next door. There's a bathroom with loads of stuff inside it. There is a vet where all the animals and pets are. The kitchen where all the food is. The pregnancy room where all the babies are born. Finally the fitness room which has an oval. It has many different types of equipment and electrical appliances to use and a spa. Oh! Ooh! Don't forget the sauna hm that's the best bit. So that's whats in the bunker. My partner Steph is pregnant with twins hopefully.