Caught

( Isabella above )

Well let me start out with my name. My name is is Isabella Lindsey. I'm 18 years old and live with my best friend Hannah Deaton. My boyfriend is Drake Spencer he's 19 and lives by himself. I currently work at American Eagle. Okay so here's my story .....

Isabella's POV..
So as I was about to leave for work I went by to see Drake. I got there and he greeted me at the door. " hey baby. What's up " he said " nothing I just came by to see you can I come in " " yea come on in " . So as I went in I sat down and then suddenly I got really thirsty so I got up and went to get something. When I got back I looked at the time and it was time to go so I told him bye And left. Little did I know I left my purse there. I didn't know until I got to work then I went back to get it. As I walked in i heard noises and it came from his bedroom. I went up there and heard " why do you even date her she's so ugly". " because she's paying off my house for 2 weeks when that's up she's gone ". " that's to long baby ". I knew that voice any where. BRITTANY !!!!!! That slut bag. Why is she here she's such a whore. At school they call her the walking STD stick. I hate her . " don't worry she will be gone " I heard enough I walked in to see them making out. They never saw me until I cleared my throat. Then drake looked my way and suddenly a smug of guilt and sadness ran through his eyes. I knew it was a lie. I ran and go him and slapped him in the face. And then I walked to that whore and smashed her fugly face in and pinned her to the ground and started punching her until her whole face was a shaped like a basketball that it was so swollen. This was not over ...