Dress Code,The New Student Title,And Hayden Black.

"Wait a second mom, did you just say 'DRESS CODE'!"I screeched.

"Yes now quite down." She said.

"So like just no showing stomach and short shorts."

"No like Uniforms."

"WHAT NO MOM PLEASE DON'T LET ME GO PLEASE" I screamed with tears brimming ,,and jumping in front of mom on my knee pleading.

"Your going. And were going shopping for your uniforms and tennis shoes today so get dressed."

"Okay..."I said walking up the stairs.

.\Skip To In The Car/.

"So where are we going first?!"I said.

You see I have a love for clothes.

"Old Navy."Answered Dad.

"Wait what! Why?"

"You have to have uniforms!" Said Mom.

./Skip To At Old Navy\.

"Could you help us with uniforms please?" Mom asked a worker.

"Oh yes mame" Said a tall Brown haired and eyed boy.

His name tag reading 'Hayden Black'.

"Can you help us with finding some uniforms?" Mom said.

"Definitely" Said Hayden.

...AFTER UNIFORM SHOPPING...

We were FINALLY done uniform shopping during the time I had gotten to know Hayden like how he liked soccer, pizza, and rock music. Also that he goes to the school I'm going to. Know the last thing we have to do is pick up a pair of shoes. The shoes I wanted where black
VANS. So we are going to the VANS STORE.

...AFTER GETTING SHOES...

Okay

uniforms: check

shoes: check

backpack: check

Supplies: check

By the time we were finished I was ready to hit the hay.Never have I ever not wanted to STOP shopping!

...SKIP CAR RIDE HOME...

When I got home the first thing I did was jumped out of my clothes and into the shower I had most definitely shopped till I droped. Jumping in the shower making sure it's warm then applying my coconut shampoo than the matching body wash. Letting it all wash out. I stepped out and dired the best I could off. Then walked to my closet and put on my giraffe pajamas and grey socks with cream lace on them. After that I went down stairs and went to get the bags from today.

...SKIP TO BED...

I have ate and showered so now it's now time for bed. Jumping in bed my blue beding hugging my whole body. I laid down in the complete dark thinking tomorrow I have to go to a new school meaning I get ,THE NEW STUDENT TITLE, the title includes the introducing, the picking or staring, and all new friends.

All I know is I'm NOT mentally ready for tommarow.

  (A.N.  HOW THAT? WAS IT GOOD, BAD, OKAY? COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OR EVEN PUT SOME THINGS THAT YOU THINK SHOULD GO IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. COMMENT IF I HAVE ANY MISTAKES I WON'T TAKE IT BADLY.:) HOPE YOU LOVE IT!
  LOTS OF LOVE
    -SOUTHERN QUEEN)