MOVING, THE FORREST GIRL, AND JIMMY CHOO'S.

Today was the day my mom and dad were making me move. Away from my friends, family, and house. All because dad got a new job as a RV technician. I had woke up, put on a black top, pastel blue skinny jeans, black Jimmy Choo's, and my blue Polaroid camera. Then went and brushed my hair and teeth. After that I put my few little things left in my carry on. After done I had a good look around for this will be the last time I walk in this room and this house at that. I had alot of memories in New York ,like when I was 10 me and dad had got separated from mom when we got on the train, mom had got on the first train,and me and dad got on the second. I went down stair and gave dad my carry on. Once dad had put everything in the car ,me and mom hopped in the car. Then we start started the longest drive in the world. During that time I read a new book on Wattpad, listened to music, and took a few naps. Then we arrived at a sign that read ' Welcome To Louisiana' with some strawberrys decorating it. Mom and dad being the tourist they are went and took a picture by it and knowing mom she will post it on Facebook later. After taking the picture mom and dad got in the car and started driving to our new house. I had no idea where in Louisiana we were moving, but all I know is is we past all the cool places up like New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Venice. Finally we got to a new sign in a little town it read 'Welcome to Ponchatola Home of the Strawberry Festival' again mom and dad had to hop out the car to take a picture. After they hopped back in 20 minutes later, we pulled into a drive way of a house, Our house. It was next to a few other houses. But the one next to us had a girl coming out of it. Quickly asking mom if I can go I jump out the car ,but lack of walking around got me good and I heel face forward. Trying to get up as fast as I could hoping she didn't see. But when I looked up ,there she was ,trying hard not to laugh. Quickly she held her hand out for me to shake, I put my hand in hers and she started talking     "Hey I'm Noel Forrest, you must be the new family who moved in?"

" Um yeah we are ,I'm Laken Sky."

" Well Laken Sky may I ask you a question?"

" Okay."

"Why do do you have high heels on?"