return

me and naruto have been walking for a few days when we get to the village we walk in and head to the hokage's office i say lord third i walk in and see his face is priceless naruto walks in half my height since hes been eating better not all ramen like he was here i say lord third me and naruto have come back he gets up  walks over and hugs me and naruto he says welcome back you two kakashi and itachi told me how you have been training naruto and that you adopted him you will have the council on you about that I say they will not take naruto away from me he is family and i dont care what they say about it im his mother's cousin he says you told him about his parents havent you I say yes i did he has a right to know who they are and what they died for besides i trained him hes strong enough to defend himself against anyone that tries to harm him he can take the sannin on if he wanted to lord third nods and says i hope you didnt just focus on his combat abillites I say no i taught him everything he needed to know he is as smart as a nara and thats saying something he nods and says well the year is about to start so i'll have him placed in the graduating class its being taught by iruka I nod and he says after handing me some keys these are to your great grandfather's house ichiro your the only senju in the village your mother left years ago I say can you please not mention her she lost my love and trust the day she disowned me i dont want to her about her he shakes his head and nods saying you'll have to talk to her sooner than later ichiro I say yea but i'd prefer never after the way she treated me she was never a mother to me she never took interest in my life she never came back to see me only to rest than left for ether war or a mission i havent seen her since she disowned me and that was years ago now me and naruto are tired and hungry so we'll leave we walk out the door naruto says you really hate your mother that much I say i dont hate her i just dont love her or trust her anymore nor do i wish to see her so come on i know you want some ramen he nods and we walk to ichiraku ramen he ordered a large bowl i got one too and we ate once we were done we went by a store and bought naruto some new clothes a red shirt with the uzimaki symbol on the front and back black pants and black ninja shoes once we left we went to the training grounds and trained for four hours i say ok naruto lets get home since you start at the academy tomorrow morning he nods and we walk home as we get there i hear some of the villagers whisper look its him hes back and whats ichiro sama doing with him did he place a genjutsu on him  i just ignore them and walk in naruto runs up stairs to get a shower as he does an anbu says ichiro sama the council wishes your presence I nod and yell NARUTO IM GOING OUT GO TO BED ONCE YOU HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF THE SHOWER OK he yells back YES SIR  i nod and left as i make it to the council room i sit in the senju chair since im the only senju in the village even though my mother is the head of the clan i say why was i brought here naruto has his first day at the academy tomorrow and you lot have me brought here one of the advisers stands and says we are here to discuss if uzumaki naruto says as your adopted son or not I say you cant do that just because he has the nine tails doesnt mean you can control him like a puppet on strings besides ive been training him for six years and now he can fight the sannin on equal ground so even if you try it wont matter she stands again and yells YOU TRAINED HIM WITHOUT PROPER APPROVAL i stand and yell back LAST TIME I CHECKED I WASNT PART OF THIS VILLAGE SINCE MY GREAT GRANDFATHER PASSED AND YOU HAVE NO COMMAND  OVER ME THE ONLY PERSON THAT DID WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER MY MOTHER HAS NO SAY IN THIS SINCE SHE DISOWNED ME WHEN I WAS 12 I COME BACK AFTER BEING GONE FOR YEARS TO BECOME STRONGER TO PROTECT THE VILLAGE MY GREAT GRANDFATHER BUILT AND THIS IS THE RECEPTION I GET YOU KNOW IF I WERE TO GO ROUGE NO ONE IN THIS VILLAGE COULD TAKE ME ON NOT EVEN LORD THIRD HERE COULDN'T STAND A CHANCE AND IM NOT BOASTING ABOUT MY STRENGTH  danzo stands and says would every on please calm down we dont need to be fighting among ourselves i agree with ichiro we have no control over him and by extension naruto naruto is under ichiro's watch ever day if the kyuubi were to go on a rampage he can stop it so i vote we leave uzimaki naruto under ichiro for now every one agreed i stand and say thank you danzo he bows and says anything for my sensei's great great nephew danzo was trained by the second hokage tobirama senju i say can i leave now i left naruto alone which hasnt happened since i found him alone they nod and i leave as i get home i see naruto is in bed and snoring i could hear him outside i walk in lock the door and head to the master bed room and get out of my armor and just lay down and go to sleep thinking  i need to keep any eye out for the council danzo is with me for now since my uncle tobirama was his teacher but his loyalty can change and i need to keep my father a secret if people found out im the son of the villages first rouge  who knows what will happen (for those who dont know the leaf village first rouge was madara uchiha before his final fight with the first hokage)