four

Charlotte

I woke up with a massive headache, not one memory of last night coming back to me.

I looked around too find white walls instead of my dark blue ones.

My body shot up, for a second thinking I slept over someone else's house but realizing its just Calum's room.

What was i doing here?

My mind raced with possible scenarios but I quickly shook the thoughts away and headed downstairs.

It smelt like burnt toast and bacon. Yum.

"Good mornin." I mumble, kissing his cheek.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked and I shrugged, sitting down on the stool, two cups in front of me, one with a pill and another with water.

"umm"

"For your hangover." He sighed and i literally face palmed.

"How'd you know?" i ask, swallowing the pill without the water.

"i saw you weren't in bed, looked up your contact on your computer and got to the party. Also you were hella drunk to the point where you threw up all over someone's lawn." he sighed.

"That's embarrassing." I chuckle.

"It isn't funny, Charlotte what you did is wrong and illegal. You won't disobey me ever again. Understood, I'm setting very strict rules." he said and i sighed.

He put a plate of bacon and toast with butter on it in front of me.

"Rule one, no laptop after 5pm."

"Are you kiddi-"

"Rule two, don't Talk over me or disrespect Me." his voice was strict, his thick Australian accent made it seem so much hotter.

Holy fuck!

i can't believe i just thought that. My mind went back to thinking about how hot Louis looks in tight jeans and my feelings towards my stepdad disappeared.

i let out a small moan and huffed, taking a biting my toast.

"Rule number three, no boys over unless it's Michael. He's a good kid." he said.

"What if Michael and i are secretly dating, and he sleeps over and we do really bad things and it would be your entire fault." i grinned and he gave me back a mocking smile.

"Like what bad things young lady" he asked.

"Like not brushing our teeth before bed." I said and he took off his cooking apron and sighed.

"Well then there will be consequences." he says, his perfect eyebrow lifting up.

My eyes couldn't help but wonder over his perfectly built body.

"What type daddy?" i said, my eyes meeting his as his tooth dug into his bottom lip.

i mentally threw myself off a building for being so obviously sexual around my stepfather.

i don't know what etched over me. It's like all of a sudden i grew infatuated with him.

His pretty little plump lips turned up into a smile.

"You don't want to know." the words left his mouth almost as sexually and quickly as mine

+

"Dad, I'm going to Michael's" I yelled while running downstairs to find him Crying on the sofa.

"Dad?"

"it's okay, I'm okay." he wiped away a tear and smiled up at me.

"i could really use a hug." he said, i sat next him and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing his jaw line before pulling him into a tight hug.

i don't know why i did that. Maybe because I'm an idiot. But i still don't know how i even gained the confidence to attach my lips to his beautiful face feature.

By now I've learnt to just accept my feelings for this guy.

If we even end up in a relationship it would be wrong and he would never even be attracted to me in that type of way.

i could accept that. It was normal to have feeling for someone that might never think of you twice but its okay.

I've dealt with being positive about marrying harry styles, that was when i was blind and i couldn't see the words 'gay' tattooed on his forehead.

Then i started shipping Larry and learnt to accept that maybe one day they will come out. But it's gonna happen one day.

i felt Calum's hands trace my back, pulling me as close as possible to the point where our chests were pressed together.

I could feel his heart thumping harder as our skinned touched.

i knew he could feel mine, it was practically jumping out of my chest.

He pulled away and pressed his forehead on mine, rubbing my cheeks with the pad of his thumb.

"Charlotte, please know that I will never leave you. No matter what, can you trust me?" He asked and all I could do was nod. He was no doubt incredibly beautiful, and my heart kept on beating really hard and really loud and my stomach kept on doing flips.

Why did my stepfather have to be so abnormally attractive?