Tunnel

Seirra ran towards her brother, Avin. He was 5 years old and seeing as she had just turned 14, she was officially old enough to babysit.It was a Saturday but both her parents had to work so she was stuck watching after her brother.It was a warm sunny afternoon and she had decided to take Avin to the playground.As he ran around, using every pice of equipment he could get his hands on, Seirra took out a book and started to read.30 minutes into the book Avin ran up to her. "Can I go in the tunnel?" He pleaded.She looked at him quizzically. "What tunnel?" She asked. Avin pointed to a long black tunnel that stretched across the whole playground. Seirra was sure it hadn't been there last time they were here.It must be a new piece of equipment.She saw no harm in it and nodded her head. Avin hurried off and she went back to reading.She could hear his giggles and shouts of joy as he played.After 40 more minutes of reading she realized the playground was eerily quiet.She got up and decided to look for him. "Avin?Avin! Avin get back here, it's almost time to go home, and if you get here quick enough we can get ice cream" she bribed, hoping he'd give up whatever game he was playing.Another minute passed and the playground stayed silent.Panic started to set in and she started to look in all the playground equipment.After searching for a while, she realized there was one place she hadn't checked yet.The tunnel. Seirra started to crawl in the pitch black tunnel, yelling Avin's name.Midway through the tunnel a wide hole opened and Seirra fell through.Something scurried in the corner and Seirra hurried to her feet."Who's there?Avin, is that you?" She called, freaking out.She saw something move quickly in her peripheral vision and turned her head just in time to see a flash of wrinkly, pure white...skin?She felt hot breathe on her neck and heard a whispered "Let's Play".

Kelly and her little sister Marie walked to the park.As soon as they walked on they noticed a long black tunnel."Hey that must be new, why don't you go test it out?"Kelly said. Marie started to crawl in.