Shower

Julie massaged her shoulders, grabbed a towel and headed over to her shower.She turned the water to hot and jumped in.As she relaxed her sore muscles and scrubbed her skin, she decided to turn the water hotter.Almost instantly her skin started to turn pink, then a light red. As she closed her eyes and leaned against her shower door she thought she felt the water getting hotter and hotter by the minute.In just 7 minutes she was jumping away from the burning water.She tried to turn the temperature back to cold or at least warm but it wouldn't budge.After struggling to turn it for awhile she gave up and just decided to hurry out of the shower.When she went to push the door open she panicked even more when it didn't open.She started to sob and bang on the door.The air was getting humid and it was getting harder and harder for her to breathe.Not to mention her skin was starting to burn off at even the slightest touch of the scalding water.She screamed in pain and anguish as she was boiled alive.

Police officers swarmed Julie Mckinney's bathroom and were horrified to find Julie in the shower burned alive and laying on the ground with her eyes melted out of her skull.They couldn't find any reason as to why she wouldn't just get out of the shower when the water got too hot.The door was open and the water was only still going when they first arrived on the scene.They easily turned off the water, shut the door and labelled it as suicide.