Author's Note

The Betrothed

(bəˈtrōT͟Hd,-ˈtrôTHd/) - n. the person to whom one is engaged.

The first book turned out to be more well-received than I had expected! Seriously, when I started the book, I thought it was going to be another flop, but you guys proved me wrong! So, I decided to write a sequel! Please read the first book if you haven't done so! Some changes may happen in this book, but it will probably be easier to understand this book if you read the previous one!

Anyway, I'm making this note to let y'all know that this book is probably going to be in need of HEAVY (VERY HEAVY) editing. I usually never read what I write before I post, but I'll try to do that as much as I can for this book!

Also, I'm writing this book on a condition: that all of my readers be patient enough to wait for updates. Unlike my other books, this one won't have an update schedule because I'd really like to go on my own pace and make sure that everything goes the way I want it to. Please respect this fact!

If you believe you're missing chapters, that's because you're not a follower! All chapters that contain mature content have been made private. To view them, remove the book from your library, follow me, and then add it again! Sorry for the inconvenience...

Don't let those mentioned errors discourage you from starting to read it! Those errors are minor grammatical mistakes and typos and it doesn't take away from the story at all! I just know that some of you guys (including myself) are very picky when it comes to those things, and I don't blame you at all.

Every time I start to read a book and suddenly those annoying grammar mistakes pop up, it causes me to just flip out and stop reading. Like I said though, you won't find it that bad in this book. It's also okay if you want to just come back later when it's all edited, but that might take a while seeing that the book may have more chapters than I expected....

Also, beware that certain chapters (or parts of the chapters) become very explicit! Read at your own risk, please!

Anyway, if you're going to start reading... ENJOY!

If not... then I'll see you later in my other books? Hopefully?

-panda_lover_1996