I love YouTube (Alfie Deyes fan fic.)

This was it. The day we've finally be waiting for. Brie and I couldn't wait.

Oh...you have know idea what's going on....er....

Well, I'm Baylee, 18 years old. Blonde, blue eyes, tall....ish, I am a tumblr girl...soooo yeah. I am a single pringle and am ready to mingle...oh and I own one of the most popular youtubing channels with my best friend. Brie.

Brie is also 18 years old, a brunette, hazel eyes, and short....er, she is also a tumblr girl, and is also single.

We live in L.A. have interviewed all the bands you could think of, including One Direction, sure they took hits on us, but we both knew who we really liked.

Right now we were at a youtubers convention in Lake Buena Vista, Florida...aka Disney World! We were quite literally thirty feet away from the front gate...but nooooo we had to stay in our hotel until the convention was over. Bleh.

We were now at the 5 convention this week. We met everyone except who we wanted to. We met Tyler Oakley, Jenna Marbles, Kingsly, Marcus Butler, Paul Zimmer, Ryan, and Papa Flow. Let me tell you, they all watched our videos! It was amazing! Our idol loved our videos! OMG!

We were still searching, but now....we finally get to meet them! Alfie Deyes and Caspar Lee! The guys we were.....practically in love with.

"Hi!" I hear from my position...which is well, I'm kinda sitting on top of the youtubers fridge eating a banana while Brie throws grapes at me from the counter....I look up and loose me breath...well then again I choked on my banana.

After I was done choking I hopped off the fridge.

"Hi!" I say waving at Alfie. I look over to see Brie throwing grapes into Caspar's mouth....k?

"You must be Baylee...right? From the Baylee and Brie videos? Wow, your funnier in person." He says leaning up aginst the counter while talking to me.

"Yeah, I'm also a tumblr girl and am a big sensation on twitter." I say smiling up at him. He's sooo much taller than me.

"Yeah, I can see why your a tumblr girl." He said winking. I blushed and just waved my hand.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." I say. Suddenly there was a huge announcement over the intercom.

"You all have the rest of the day off. But be back her by 10 a.m. tomarrow morning sharp." the announcers voice says over the speaker.

"Come on Brie! That means Mickey D's!" I say pulling her arm.

"Bye guys! See you tomarrow!" I say waving as I drag her along with me.

"OMG! We just freaking met the two boys who we freaking love! I can't believe this! Son of a wife beater!" I say freaking out.

"I FED GRAPES TO CASPAR FREAKING LEE! OMIJESUS!" Brie said screaming.

I look back and gasp quickly grabbing Brie pulling her into McDonalds.

"What the heeeeeeck.?" She whines looking back and squeals.

"Are they following us?" She says blushing.

"I don't know!" I say going up to order my food. We sit down right as they walk in.

They get the food and otimatically come over to us.

"Can we sit with you?" Alfie says.

"Uh....sure, but only because there is no where else to sit." I say with extra sarcasm, Brie kicks me.

"Ow." I say glaring at her. She gives me a look and I scoot over as Alfie sits by me.

"So, what are you guys doing after this?" Alfie says eating some fries.

"Well, we are probably going to Disney World after this." Brie says smiling at Caspar.

"That's such a cawinkadink! We are going there to! Aren't we Caspar.?" Alfie says looking at Caspar.

"Uh huh." Caspar says still gawking.

"Yeah..." I say eating a chicken nugget.

"You still eat chicken nuggets?" Alfie says trying not to laugh.

"Oh, like your one to talk Mr.Applefries." I say laughing as he blushes.

"Shut-up. You eat these all the time on your webshows." He says eating one.

"So...you do watch my web shows?" I ask eating another chicken nugget.

"Yes I do." He says eating one of my chicken nuggets.

"You did not just eat my food." I gasp.

"You did not just eat her food." Brie gasps.

"You did not just eat Brie's friends food." Caspar gasp.

"Oops." Alfie says smirking.

I tackle him down.

"YOU OWE ME SO MUCH COTTAN CANDY AT DISNEY WORLD! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING." I say tickling him until he agrees. That's what I thought.

"I can't believe you would do that." Alfie says rubbing his butt when he stands.

"Baylee....not tackle people? HA! You definatley have not watched our most recent video, it was pretty much a collage of Baylee tackling people from all over the world. She even tackled Tyler Oakley...but than again...he did say she would look better with Danny Edge than you...." Brie says. I blush as threw a frie at her.

"I told you to never mention that.!" I say hiding my face.

"Well it's not like he cares!" She says throwing the frie right back.

"Bleh!" I say doing some retarded movement. I have no idea...that's just me.

"LET'S GO TO DISNEY WORLD!" I say grabbing her arm running away from them once again.

"Why do you keep doing that? Me and Caspar were hitting it off. So were you Alfie. Apperently." She says rubbing her arm.

"Whatever let's go...on this one." I say dragging her to a huge roller coaster.

I turn around and they are legit two people behind us.

"Son of a nutcracker." I say face palming. Then, the two people behind us decided not to go on the ride, and now Alfie and Caspar are right behind us.

"Fancy seeing you here!" Caspar says standing next to Brie as Alfie stands next to me.

"Yeah, fancy that." I say as we get up the seats. Caspar sits next to Brie which lets me sit by Alfie.

Sure, I have a huge crush on Alfie, but I'm such an awkward potato in person that I freak out and run away from him...boy don't tend to like me....well, sure they like me. Brie too! But once they see our personalities they tend to stay away. It's retarded, which is why I'm trying to make it so Alfie doesn't see the real me. He might judge me. Brie already has Caspar wrapped around her pretty little finger. Hooker.

The ride starts and I grab Alfie's hand.

"Scared?" He says looking into my eyes.

"Terrified."