Ch 34: This Bitch

My eyes began to peel themselves open as I groaned still feeling a pain in the back of my head.

"Damn those anti-vampire weapons." I cursed rubbing my sore head when I then realized I was staring up at a ceiling making me confused. "Where in the hell am I suppose to be?"

I sat up from the floor to observe my surroundings of where I might be. So far I've pointed out to myself that I must have been in one of the empty dorm rooms inside the Night Class building. I could tell it the Night Class's because of how depressing it looked.

"Alexis." I heard the voice of Yuki call.

Startled, I quickly turned around surprised to find Yuki seated on a red couch. However it was the site of the woman who was sitting next to her that made my eyes widen.

"H-how?" I said trying to form the words but they seemed to be trap inside my throat.

"How? What do you mean by that dear?" The woman let out a breathless laugh as if my lost of words were a joke.

"It's you but it can't be you." I said softly in denial. "You're just an illusion. It's my mind that's just playing a cruel sick joke on me."

She began to laugh as her smile grew darker. "You think this is an illusion? Oh you silly little girl. I am no illusion but I can be your living nightmare." She told me reaching her hand out towards me. I flinched when her hand got closer to my face.

"Aww you don't have to be frightened of me." She cooed tucking a loose stand of hair behind my ear then trailed one of her fingers over my cheek. "Then again little sister maybe you do." She growled cutting the skin of my cheek causing blood to drip from it and cover her finger.

"Ow!" I hissed but then it hit me. "Wait what do you mean by 'little sister'?"

"Oh they didn't tell." She spoke with a fake surprise tone. "Or maybe it's because Kaname erased that part of your memories of me."

"No...no.." I said slowly shaking my head. "I don't have a sister and I know Kaname he would never do that to me."

"He wouldn't do that to you? Why? Because he is your friend or because he is in love with you?"

"Kaname isn't in love with me and I know he wouldn't do something like that because he promised me he wouldn't."

"Oh he promised you, then you truly must be a foolish girl." She shook her head and stared straight into my eyes."Of course he's lying to you since that what he is a liar."

"Kaname is not a liar!" Yuki and I said at the same time causing me to look over at her.

'Why is she even here all she is doing is sitting there on that ugly red couch.' I thought but my attention went right back to the woman.

"Well it's nice to know what you two think on that subject." She said taking a lick of the blood on her finger. "Mmmm I have almost forgotten what your blood tastes like."

With her eyes glowing a deep red she looked at Yuki with a sinister smirk on her lips. "Yuki I have a new deal for you. The deal is that I will save Zero if you kill Alexis."

"What!? I can't..I wouldn't do that?!" Yuki yelled.

"Well it's her life or Zero's life. And think about it, if she is gone there is a better chance of having Kaname all to yourself." The woman persuaded her.

Yuki looked between the woman and me having an internal conflict with herself as she slowly stood from her spot.

'If she even thinks of killing me I'll rip her fucking head off.' I thought. 'I am too angry and confused for her shit right now.'

Yuki then slowly started walking toward me while gripping her anti-vampire weapon in her hands with a pained look on her face.

'Oh hell no, this bitch actually wants to kill me.' This cause my guard to rise with each step she took.

Yuki held her weapon high ready to attack when the doors to the room were suddenly swung open to reveal Zero standing there with his gun pointed at............ Yuki.