Not old- flame the dingo revisted

I've decided to revisit some old OCs, and started with the character nobody really knows about! My gosh... she looks nothing like the original (this is the scale of redesign, guys 0^0). Not only did I change the designs of flame an Marz (flame is the girl, Marz the sword-thing), but a bit about their general story. here's their information:

Names: Flame and Marz the dingoes
Age: 15 (twins)
Abilities: Flame is able to create and control fire, and also use Marz (more details ahead). Marz is merely a spirit at this point in time, an unlike many think, his spirit inhabits the small sphere like shape on the top of the handle of the sword many thin he does inhabit. He can partially leave the sphere physically (only from head to waist), or fully but not physically. if Flame takes the sphere off the handle and throws it anywhere, he can also control where it goes, making for an idea way to spy or explore a place Flame cannot.
Story: (simple) after being separated since birth, the two reunited at 10 and have been inseparable since. however, that was only after Marz's soul was trapped inside the sphere after the village he was raised in was burnt down, making him the only survivor. neither know who their father is, but Flame was raise. By we mother, so the two have since been searching for their father since they were 10. Flames left eye has been different for as long as she can remember, but she believes it has a link to her father.

I TRIED