Chapter 6 - Teach Me.

Start from the beginning

"Umm, I guess that couldn't be too bad so okay but I want you back by 6:30pm!" I was grinning like a fool, my mum actually agreed and let me go. Alex saw my smile and waited for me to get off the phone.

"Thank you so much mum, I love you and I'll see you later." My mum said goodbye then I hung up and instantly jumped up and down excitedly.

"So she said yes?" Alex asked.

"No, I'm jumping up and down excitedly because my mum said no?" I replied sarcastically. "Of course she said yes!" I smiled and Alex hugged me tightly and couldn't stop smiling.

"We sound like such losers right now," Alex laughed.

"I know," I giggled.

"How about you and me ditch the rest of school and go now?" Alex suggested with a smirk.

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked feeling shocked. Does Alex not know me at all?

"Come on, be a daredevil for once in your life!" I shook my head at him.

"Alex, my parents will find out one way or another and they'll skin me alive for missing school," I explained. Did Alex not listen to me when I said I had strict parents? How does he think I'll be able to miss school and not get caught?

"Oh don't be so dramatic," he laughed at me. "One time."

"I can't Alex, if you met my parents you would understand," I said.

"Well I'm going so you can join me if you want," he gave me the option. Of course I want to go with him but I can't.

"Won't your mum be mad at you for leaving early?" I asked not really knowing much about his parents.

"No, she'll be at work until late." I sighed and I was actually debating whether to go or not. Wow, I didn't think I'd ever think this. What is Alex doing to me?

"..fine, I'll go with you." Alex nearly fell over in shock because I agreed to actually skip school with him, I even shocked myself.

"I didn't think you'd ever skip a minute of class, where's my goodie-two-shoes Ana gone?" Alex teased.

"It's your fault," I shook my head with a smile, which made Alex smirk.

"I'm such a bad influence," he shrugged with that annoying smirk still plastered on his face. "Let's go before everyone goes inside."

Alex drove us to his house, I'd never been before so I was really curious. Did he have a posh family? Did he have a big house or a small one? Alex seemed like a guy that had posh parents and he was just the rebellious kid that didn't want to be like them, that's how I think it is.

"And here we are," I heard Alex sigh after he said. And I was so right, Alex's house was a fucking mansion, he lives in the houses that I heard from my neighbours that are for the ridiculously filthy rich people. The whole street is full of awfully massive houses, I couldn't believe Alex was a spoilt rich kid but I don't really know anything so I can't judge.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Just come on," I could tell Alex didn't really like this very much. I know I'm going to have to dig deep with Alex to get him to open up with me.

So me and Alex got out of the car and wandered up his long pathway to his house, it had a beautiful garden full of gorgeous flowers, you can tell it's looked after well. Alex opened his front door and the inside of his house was just as beautiful as the rest, I was just standing there in amazement.

"You have a really beautiful home," I smiled at him.

"Thanks," he didn't seem happy about it though.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you so unhappy?"

"It's not you, it's just that whenever someone comes round my house they're always so shocked that a guy like me lives in a house like this and treat me differently," he explained.

"Alex, I love your house but that doesn't change my opinion on you." He just smiled at me and dragged me to his kitchen by my hand.

His kitchen was just wow, it was bigger than the first floor of my house, and my house isn't tiny.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked me as he was looking through his cupboards.

"No, I'm fine!" I declined politely. Then my stomach growled which made Alex shake his head at me.

"You sure?" He asked looking at me with a small smirk.

"Fine, I'll have anything your having."

"I'm just having a cheese sandwich," Alex said. I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"No thanks, I don't like cheese." Alex looked at me in shock.

"How can you not like cheese?" I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I'll just have a ham sandwich?" I said more as a question.

"Sure, I'll now do it for you." I smiled at him thankfully.

"I'm just going to use the bathroom," I said and Alex told me the way. I wandered around his house, it was so beautiful and there was so many rooms. Then I stumbled upon an open door, what really caught my eye was the beautiful piano that sat in front of me. It took all my strength to walk away but I couldn't so I quietly tiptoed inside at sit in front of it. This is what makes me happy. I opened it and ran my fingers slowly across the keys, nothing made me happier.

I didn't want to play it to tell Alex that I was up here but I had to, I played one of my favourite songs that my dad first taught me to play when I was younger; I knew it off by heart so I closed my eyes while playing. I must have been in my own like world because I didn't hear Alex come in so when he clapped his hands when I stopping it gave me a huge shock.

"Oh god, I didn't hear you come in," I said shyly.

"You're incredible, why didn't you tell me you play piano?" He asked.

"I don't know, it just never came up."

"I've always wanted to play but I never had the patience to teach myself," he told me. That's when I had an idea.

"Why don't I teach you?" I asked, more of an excuse to spend more time with him.

"You would do that?" He smiled at me.

"Of course!!" I grinned. "It's easy to play and it'll be fun to teach someone else."

"That would be great!" He smiled. "Then I get to spend more time with you." That made me blush and giggle. This could be either a good or bad idea.