Chapter 2

This is the second chapter of Tragic Encounter. We're reading sorry for the longggggg wait but we promise this chapter will be better than the previous! So Enjoy reading!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great. Now I'm in the same class with him. He gave me a smirk, his eyes almost saying," Hey brat, we meet again."

"Fuyu Izaya, you will be sitting at the back in front of Misaki. " The sensei said as he point to the empty seat. My luck couldn't be any better. That bastard will be sitting in front of me. I may have commited lots of sins that I have to atone for in my past life.

I looked at Misaki and give her a long stare. She gave me the impression of a harmless kitten. She's really petite and small for her age.

I slumped down onto my seat as Tora Shiki turned around instantly and greeted me with that smirk of his. Then, I remembered what happened in the hotel room. I cringed as he said," Yo"

I gave him a glare then I heard the sensei said," Tora, please turn around or I'm going to inform your parents about your disruptive behaviour in class. " he frowned as he turned around and banged his fist hard on the table and spat," Do what you fucking like, asshole."

The sensei threw the chalk that was he held in his hands and screamed," Get out of the class now!" Tora just stood up, carried his bag and walked out of the classroom. Sensei regained his composure as he continued with the lesson. Wow... He really pisses off most of the people around him, including me.

The lessons continued as usual till breaktime.

"Fuyu-kun?" A voice from the backseat called. I turned around and came face to face with the black-haired girl with large brown eyes. She gave a smile and continued," I am Misaki. Nice to meet you."

"...Nice to meet you too. " I mumbled as I turned back to the front. She gave me one of the warmest smiles that I've ever received in my whole entire life. My parents never smile. No one smiles to me. In my heart, I feel a tiny warmth surging inside.

Its breaktime. I don't really interact well with anyone so I prefer to be alone. I took my bento and walked out of the classroom, secluding myself from everyone else. I walked quickly toward the stairs and thought, there should be no one in the top floor. It will do good.

I proceed walking upstairs and there I reach a door at the end. I twist the doorknob with a creak as I thought, finally by myself. I walked out into the open greeted by the blue sky with feathery clouds and a soft breeze. I proceed to run to the railings and take a long look at the city below. I can see the local shopping mall, tall unfamiliar buildings that rose in the view. And the last place that I never want to cast a sight on, my house.

Those dark memories keeps flooding in. The wounds, the injuries, the tortures.

----Flashback----

"Mom, no, I wouldn't do it again!!Mom, please!!! MOM, I'M SORRY" The woman took the boiling kettle from the stove as she walks towards me cowering in a corner. I have no where to run. Even if I run, they will come and find me. My eyes widened in horror as she grabbed my arm violently and pressed the kettle into my arm.

Tears flowed down from my red face as the heat prickered my skin and I felt my skin getting cooked and peeling off.

The woman loosens her grip as she took a step back and said," That's a punishment. Never ever do that again."

My whole body slumped to the ground as I muffled my screams of pain. If she hear any of my screams, she's gonna beat me up even worse. I sat up and then lean against the wall. I took a look at my wound. The flesh is peeling off, sticking to the shirt. Blood and pink swollen flesh formed a grotesquely disgusting sight. Soon after the blood dried, the T-shirt looks like a part of my flesh, staining pink and red.