The Chimera

At first, Godzilla laughed when he saw the dorat." You got to be kidding me." Godzilla laughed. Angered, the dorat squeak and all the not monsters assembled next to it. What shocked everyone was that the dorat suddenly transform into a samurai head and the rest of the monsters fused with the head, fusing into a monster hybrid. The monster has a form of a centaur, one muscular hand wields a sword while the other is a chainsaw. The monster has a giant head that replaces his torso and he is twice the size of Godzilla. Inside the Zhu li, Clint and Atris surpringly have the time to argue about his size, Clint thinks the Chimera is as big as Ghidorah, but Lucia thinks he is three-quarter the size of Biollante. Godzilla attacked first by heat beaming the Chimera, but the Chinera retaliated by cutting Godzilla with his sword. The military tried to help by shooting at the Chimera, but he just cut them like they were nothing. The Zhu li tried the mechanical hand against him, but the Chimera grabbed the hand, pull the Zhu li close, punched her in the gut and threw her off screen. Carnitora roared and attacked the Chimera by biting him, but the Chimera, threw her off and cut her with his sword. Godzilla noticed a lamp, so he took it out and attacked the Chimera with it, but the Chimera parried all the blows and disarmed Godzilla. Petiole is like," Holy, that thing is more skilled than I thought."" I'm afraid I agree, I think he may be more powerful than Godzilla." Atris replied grimly. Dr. Reptilius laughed as he watched the Chimera giving our hero a beat down. Steven Woods tried to help by taking a rifle from a dead soldier and firing bullets at the hybrid, but the hybrid tail slapped him away and roar. He cut Godzilla, broke his arm, blasted him and knocking him down. Upon seeing her friend defeated, Carnitora charged and stabbed the Chimera with her horn, the hybrid monster roared in pain, but he cut Carnitora and punched her. Despite the pain, Carnitora wasn't willing to give up, she jumped on the hybrid and bit him on the shoulder. The humans and the spimen, crawled out of the destroyed Zhu li and watched the monsters fight. The admired Carnitora's courage, the hybrid is more powerful than her, but she just attack him relentlessly. She head butt the Chimera, but the Chimera grabbed her horn and.ripped it off. As Carnitora roar in pain, he used his chainsaw and sliced off her tail. Carnitora retailated by biting his torso. She scratched his skin and used her strong jaw and ripped out his tail. Angered, the Chimera grabbed Carnitora and gave her a beating of a life time. Carnitora is going to die, but she just relentlessly attack the Chimera by biting, head butting and scratchimg him. Clint decided there's one thing left to do. He asked everyone to collect as many barrels of radioactive liquid as they can. After 1000 barreks are collected, everyone poured them on Godzilla and Clint ordered everyone to run as far as they could, he ran inside the Zhu li and fires a radioactive missile at Godzilla, bringing him back to life. Godzilla roar and transformed into Super Godzilla, immediately getting Chimera's attention. The Chimera.put Carnitora down and prepare himself to fight Super Godzilla. The Chimera charged and slashed at Super Godzilla, but Super Godzilla ducked and punched Chimera in the torso. As Chimera is roaring in pain, Super Godzilla fired a heat beam, making Chimera lose his hind legs. Godzilla is winning this fight! Chimera is relentless, but he wasn't used to walking on two legs so Godzilla had a speed advantage. Super Godzilla did a street fighter move against Chimera and shot a heat beam at him. Dr. Reptilius tried to help his creation, but Atris took a shot gun and shot Dr. Reptilius in the back, getting his attention. Meanwhile, Super Godzilla fires several rounds of heat beam, killing off Chimera's legs, torso and hands until the head is left. Super Godzilla punch the head but the head is fast, the head flew away as Godzilla made a victory roar.