abused and found comfort in my gym teacher chapter 12.

I woke up the next morning to feel a body beside me I rolled over and saw ashton sleeping peacefully beside me and I didnt wanna wake him up, so I got up slowly and went to my wardrobe to pick out something to wear. Then headed to the shower 15 minutes later I walked over to where my clothes lay on the bed when I felt two arms go around my waist "morning baby" I heard Ashton whisper in my ear, I turn around and softly kiss him "morning you" I say softly and smile "did you sleep well?" he asked me I smiled and nodded my head softly before shooing him to the shower "I'll find u some clothes baby" I said softly. I walked out of my bedroom and into my parnets room to grab some of dads old clothes I found some gray trackies and a baby blue polo top,I  walked back to my room to see Ashton sitting on the bed "here you go baby" I handed him the clothes I found before  walking into the bathroom to brush my now dry hair.

15 minutes later I walk out the bathroom but cant see Ashton anywhere so I walk downstairs to see him in the kitchen drinking coffee, I pecked him on the lips and grabbed some toast "you ready to go" I looked at him while eating my toast "yeah come on" he walked out the house to the car while I locked up the door. 20 minutes later we arrive at beach wood high I quickly look around to make sure no one is looking and quickly peck Ashton on  the lips "see you in gym baby" I jump out the car and head into school to see Molly standing by my locker ,"hey girl" she said as she pulled me into a hug "hey Molls" I say while grabbing my books we then head to homeroom only to see Scotts friends walking down the hallway towards us. As they go past us we catch them glaring I smacked the books to my forehead "shit" I mumble "whats wrong" I hear Molly ask "I've left my ipod in my locker I'll meet you in homeroom" I run back to my locker, and am about to open it to get my ipod when I feel someone shove me against my locker. I look up and see Scotts croonies smirking at me " we are gonna finish what Scott started"  I whimper softly and slide down the locker hitting the ground covering my face with my hands "please dont" I  whimper, I  try to crawl away but one of them grabs my ankle while the other one stands on my hand. I felt him get on the floor infront of me while the other grabbed my hair renching my head back to meet the guys eyes "how could you get Scott thrown in prison you bitch what he did to you was right, you dont deserve to live" he then spat on the ground I was then rolled on to my back and kicked in my stomach repeatedly. I just wanted this beating to stop I closed my eyes to stop the screams from coming out but let my tears fall "oh look shes crying" they carried on kicking me in the stomach and laughing hysterically while doing it, when one of them punched me in the face I closed my eyes wanting to drift away from this place it was horrible when i heard a faint voice shout "stop!".....