Part 42

"We had lots of fun with Uncle Liam and Auntie Sophia." James told me. "Really? I'm glad. They're really fun, right?" Darcy nodded, smiling. "We better get going, I don't even know what I'm making for lunch." I laughed, joking. "Why don't you stay? You're already here, what have you got to lose?" Liam offered "No, I don't want to intrude. You've already done enough." "No, Y/N, it's okay. We haven't had a meal together in a long time. Come on. I bet James amd Darcy want to stay over for a while longer. Right kids?" Sophia said. "Mommy, please can we? Please please please?" James begged. "Okay okay." I gave in. Liam, James and Darcy ran off again. I always wondered why they found other people's houses so much fun. I went to help Sophia cook, talking about babies since she was also pregnant. When we finished cooking, she led me to the baby's room. "It's beautiful, Soph." "Liam let decorate it how I wanted to. He's handling everything wonderfully." "Aww. He looks really excited to be a dad. Look how he is with mine." I said, smiling. "I hope I don't mess up on anything." "What are talking about? You'll do great!" "You had them younger, Y/N. What if I'm too old or don't understand something?" "It'll be like an instinct, don't worry. And the age doesn't really matter, you know that. Don't push yourself down, Sophia. I know you'll do great as a mother." I hugged her again and we went to the kitchen to have lunch.