Chapppter three... Not too shabby..

Then i started to feel a little sleepy.

~~~~~*~~~~*~~~*~~~*~***~~~~*

"Acacia, Acacia, wake up hunny" i heard the soft voice speak.

"What? Where's Harry?" I asked looking around, my eyes were still blurry though..

"Acacia, you fell asleep on him last night. Haha and they had to leave" now i recognized the voice, it was my sister Eleanor.

I rubbed my eyes.

"Wait, why didn't anyone wake me up?" I asked.

"Harry said not to... He saw you sleeping, i quote... 'She looks so adorable sleeping.. Keep her there' haha his exact words... Not mine." Eleanor said.

"Aweeeee" i muttered under my breath.

"What?!" She yelled

"You like him?! Omg omg omg you haven't even had the chance to meet Zayn or Niall or Liam! Why Harry?!" She started like freaking out.

"Wait..whats wrong?" I asked a bit confuzzled.

"Urrrm, aahhhh nothing its just, he's a man whore, he likes every girl he sees, and your my little sister and i don't want you getting hurt" she said

What did i just hear? I thought he was different.. I was wrong! I never wanna speak to him ever again!

"Butt, i think he really likes you, even Louis said he was acting different near you, your like the first girl he's been weird like that with" Eleanor said.

When she said that my face went from angry to happy/surprised.

"You really think he likes me?" I asked looking up at her, holding back my tears.

"I really do, boo. He wanted you to text or call him when you wake up, here, this is his number" she said giving me a piece of paper with Harry's number on it

I ran into my room and got my phone. I saved the contact as 'Harry😺' because he had told me he liked cats.

Acacia; 'Hey! It's acacia, sorry i fell asleep last night 😒 '

Harry😺; 'It's okay, babe. Wanna go out to lunch today? 😉'

Acacia; 'Yeah! What time?😁'

Harry😺; 'Right now! 😘'

Acacia; 'uhhmmm.. Okay! Ill be ready in 5! See you in a bit! 😉'

Harry😺; 'I'll be waiting! Im outside!'

Acacia; 'omg sorry! Ill hurry! 😉'

I put down my phone not really caring what he said back because i looked like a mess! And he was already outside! Uuurrrgggg.. I threw on an over-sized blue sweater from Hollister, my favorite ripped skinny jeans, my vans, and i took out my bun and brushed out my curls.. My hair looked ratchet to i just quickly straightened it. An put on my black beanie.

I put my phone in my back pocket and sprayed my favorite Victoria's secret perfume. And then put on my deodorant.

I ran downstairs and grabbed a banana and hugged El and my mom.

"Woaahh wooaah, where are you going?" My mom asked.

"Oh, were hanging out with the boys today" El interrupted

I looked over at her and she smiled.

"Your coming too?" I asked

"Yeah, now lets goo. Their waiting!" El said while grabbing my hand and running outside.

"Oh, fuck!" I said.

"Whats wrong?" She said before we got into the car.

"I forgot to put a tampon in..." I said.

"I have some! Get in" El said quickly.

I did a 'thumbs up' and jumped into the car.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?

SORRY ITS SO DAMN SHORT, MAN.

COMMENT ;)

VOTE<3

LIKE ;*