chapter twooo,...meeting harry....

I did my makeup and realized my hair wasn't done yet, so i pulled out my curling wad and started curling my loooooong blonde/brown hair.. but it only took about 15 minutes because i was rushing. Then i ran into the kitchen to the smell of delicious food, there was meats ... but i dont at those because im a vegatarian. I also smelt the warmth of vegtables, rolls desserts and just everything you can imagine having. I was just standing there with my eyes closed smelling the food.

"HI! I'm harry, You must be Acacia?" this boy with deep dimples, brown curly hair.. and beautiful green eyes said to me.

"uuuuh, yeah, ha-ha I'm Acacia, Eleanor's sister... little sister." i said sounding like a freaking retard.

"Nice to meet you! You look beautiful" harry said shaking my hand, then hugging me.

I felt.. I felt, loved. I'd never really had a boyfriend before, so i was clueless.

"Uhhhh, thanks, you look .. Stunning" i said checking him out.

Then he grabbed my hand and we walked into my living room, only to see Louis and Eleanor sitting there, cuddling. Yuck.

"Shall we?" Harry protested putting his hand out for me to lead the way.

Then i walked into my living room and saw that they were watching the vow before dinner started. What the hell, i ALWAYS tear up during this movie. So i got up and ran into the bathroom to put on my waterproof mascara/makeup. Then i ran back into the living room and sat next to Harry.

"What's wrong, love?" He said..

"Nothing, I just had to put on my waterproof makeup, i always get a bit teary watching this movie" i said.

"It's okay, if I'm here theres nothing to worry about" he said putting his arm around my shoulder, and then i leaned into him. Wait wait wait. What am i doing?! This is the famous Harry Styles for one direction, this cant be happening.. Im starting to slowly have feeling for him. I was all fine until the part where Channing Tatum And the other girl Get into a car crash, i couldn't help it so i started bawling.

"Darling, it's okay, I'm here.." Harry said with a soothing voice.

Then i shoved my face in his chest and started crying even harder.

"I'm sorry" i said after like 5 minuted of crying in his chest, then i rubbed my eyes.

He didn't say anything, all he did was kiss my forehead. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all, even though i didn't really like their music, well i couldn't judge them 'cause honesty, i haven't really listened to all of their songs.

I pulled my face close to his, then started kissing him, he was startled at first, then he kissed me back. I've been told i was a beautiful girl, and I'm to pretty to be single. But I've never had a boyfriend... But I'm not saying me and harry will go out... I just don't know.

"DINNER'S READY!" my mom yelled from the kitchen.

I detached my lips from Harry's and look right into his eyes.

"Woaaaaaaah, what was that?" Harry asked me with his eyes open.

"Whatever you think of it" i said while winking. I walked into my kitchen, and left harry sitting there, speechless. I could obviously tell that he was looking at my ass.. So i just smiled.

I got myself a serving of: Broccoli, corn, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, stuffing, zucchini, a roll with butter, and sweet potatoes. Then i sat down, it was kinda awkward cause i was the only one sitting. Then harry looked at me waiting, then hurried and got all of his serving then came and sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You were here all alone!" He said.

"Haha, it doesn't matter." I said.

Then he put his hand on my bear thigh, and rubbed it. Good thing i shaved!

"So, i saw you two being friendly!" El said to me.

I looked over at her gave her a glare.

"Woah, sorry" she put her hands up in surrender. Then harry and louis chuckled.

While everyone was getting to the table and sat down, we said grace then began to eat.

~~~~~~

When we were done, we all went back into the living room, well me, Harry, El, and Louis. I asked Eleanor if she could put in a different movie 'cause i didn't wanna cry again, an she told me to pick one out so i picked The first season of The Walking Dead. Darryl was so hot.

When we were sitting there, i got up and decided to change into some sweats and one of my brother's shirts, he gave me some of his shirts before he went to Afghanistan, i miss him every now and then, but At least he's okay. Me and him were the closest, and we couldn't be separated. So i put on one of his blue Aéropostale shirts. It wasn't huge, but it didn't fit me snug. I looked in the mirror, and i had grey under armor sweats on, and my brothers shirt. I like the way the shirt looked, 'cause it didn't show my breasts. So harry wouldn't look at them the whole time like when i had my dress on.

I walked out into the kitchen and put my hair into a messy bun, but it looked perfect 'cause of my curls.

"Oh, hunny! Why did you take off your dress?!" My mom said running over to me and looking at me.

"You look like a complete bum!" She said

"Thannnnnnks, mom" i said.

"I'm tired, and the dress rode up my ass, and it was tight, pluus were gonna watch a movie" i said.

"Oh, okay, wait is that Michael's shirt?" My mom asked me.

"Yeah..." I said then ran into the living room.

I ran and jumped onto my couch and plopped down next to harry.

"Why'd you change?" Harry asked.

"I'm tired, duuuuh" i said in a 'duh' voice.

"Oh, okay" he said.

I got comfortable into his chest again, and i wrapped my arms around his stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SECOND PART? WOOT WOOT. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

RATE ;*

COMMENT (;

VOTE<3