Chapter 1

It was the third time that day that Chrollo had to repeat himself after being interrupted by Feitan's loud sneezing.

"I said," he continued. "We need t--"

"ACHOO!"

"DAMMIT, FEITAN I mean," he said, shutting his eyes. "It'd be really cool if you could quit sneezing for like five minutes while I'm trying to talk."

Feitan looked up from where he was sitting, huddled in the furthest corner of the church, not wanting to get anyone else sick. "Okay, yeah. I will."

However, as Chrollo continued his speech, Feitan continued to sneeze and sneeze until finally, Chrollo had had enough! He jumped down from his platform and made his way over to Feitan, leaning down and feeling his forehead. "Tch. You're so sick, dude. And not in the good way. You're staying here when we go out today."

Feitan knew better than to argue with his boss, so he just layed down on the floor and decided to take a nap while Chrollo called up a babysitter.

The troupe left shortly after the sitter had arrived, and Feitan was still asleep on the ground. The sitter was a little freaked out by the fact that the address he was given led him to an abandoned church, and the person he was babysitting seemed to be an adult. However, he meticulously performed his duties of taking care of Feitan. What could go wrong if he was just asleep?

A few hours later, Feitan awoke with a start, and immediately let out another, much louder sneeze. The room suddenly seemed much brighter, and that was when he realized that he had accidentally activated his nen with the intensity of the sneeze! He turned to see the massive sun threatening to burn the sitter alive. "Run," he said, turning back. "Run right now and you might make it."

The poor babysitter, however, was frozen in shock at the fact that the literal sun was mere meters away from him and it was REALLY HOT! Sadly, he was soon dead.

At that moment, the rest of the troupe happened to be returning from their daily bouts of murder and thievery when they saw the church up ahead of them go up in flames. Chrollo shook his head. "Damn, not again," he whispered. He turned to face Nobunaga. "Do you still have that fire extinguisher on you?" Nobunaga rolled his eyes, taking it out of his pocket. "I don't see why I have to do this," he muttered, heading into the building.

"Don't start with me Nobunaga we're all tired of your shit just follow ordered for once god dang it," Chrollo said, but Nobunaga was already inside the burning building.

He looked around for Feitan, and he finally spotted him sitting alone, amongst the flames. "Hey," he said in greeting. "Sorry 'bout this."

Feitan barely had time to look up before he was surrounded in a cloud of fire extinguisher substance.