1000 Street

Me:Where are we? I asked my friend, who was leading me some where I had no clue of where. I know that It was somewhere neither of us was suppose to go but we looked around the unfamiliar block that I don't recall ever seeing.

Where are we? I (repeated) nervously. We're here, she shouts excitedly. Where? I asks.

We walk up to a all black wall that I soon later realize it was a large door, with a white square thing that looked like a little remote control.

It had buttons on it soon later my friend started pressing them with no hesitation, the remote thing mad a robot sounding noise & next thing I notice the door started to open up becoming two doors saperating from each other, I hid behind her as it finally stopped moving, we moved in seeing people every where, so many people & not only people but humans, teenagers just like us.

I than started to notice the pounding of a or many speaker & bumping, also seeing a Dj & hundreds of people dancing, drinking, having a great time but I didn't no any of them. Do you no any of them? I ask my friend getting a little worried.

No, she responded. Where are we? We're on 1000 Street. What? Why are we here? To have fun she responded don't be so up tight get lose & she than joined the crowd. I stood close to her as she moved around looking much more interested than I was. She was meeting people quickly while I just stood there looking like a scared straight pubby. I couldn't believe she got me here....