//Chapter Three//

Prompt- Louis wants attention but his Daddy is busy and ignores him so Louis throws a tantrum.

Louis- headspace of 3

Liam- Daddy

~

Louis grinned excitedly as he put down his orange crayon and held up his drawing of a cat. He had been working on it for over an hour, and he was finally finished. Louis pushed back his chair and stood up, giggling as he speed walked to his Daddy's office.

He opened the door quietly, a grin still spread across his face. His Daddy turned to glance at him, quickly looking back down at his laptop which he was quickly typing at. His phone was on his shoulder, his head tilted so he could hear the other person on the line. Liam talked for a few more minutes, ignoring Louis who now stood beside his wooden desk, biting his lip impatiently.

"Daddy," Louis said quietly, not wanting to make his Daddy mad. Liam paid him no attention as he kept typing, replying to the person he was talking to on his cell phone.

"Daddy," Louis repeated, desperately seeking his Daddy's attention. Liam held up his finger, signalling for Louis to be quiet.

"Hold on one second for me, please," Liam said politely into his phone before setting it on his lap.

"Louis, I'm busy right now, go play with your toys or watch tv, baby." Liam said quickly, trying to stay calm. He started to bring his phone back up to his ear but Louis pouted.

"But, Daddy, I-" Louis tried to say before Liam cut him off. "No, Louis, I'm busy. Now go play." Liam told him sharply before going back to his work. Louis huffed, leaving the room and going back to his own. Louis sank down onto his bed, still holding the cute drawing of the orange kitty. Louis thought about how to get his Daddy's attention until he thought of a perfect plan.

Louis got back up from his bed, making his way back to his Daddy's office. This time when the blue eyed boy walked in, Liam was off the phone but still hurriedly typing on his laptop. Louis rolled his eyes, his sass showing before he walked back over to his Daddy.

"Daddy," Louis said. Liam groaned, turning to him.

"What is it now, Louis? I have to finish this, it's very important." Liam said, rubbing his hands over his brown eyes.

"Daddy, I-" Once again, Louis got cut off by his Daddy. "Louis, I'm sure whatever it is, it can wait. Now leave me alone so I can work," Liam sternly told the ageplay boy. Louis didn't budge.

"Louis," Liam warned, "Go to your room. Now," He said. Louis stomped his foot and huffed crossing his arms.

"Louis William, I'm going to count to Three. If you're not in your room by the time I get to three, you're getting a spanking and a time out." Liam said, his eyes as hard as rocks. Louis stomped his foot again, as to say "try me".

"One," Louis didn't move.

"Two," Once again, Louis didn't move but he did back away a little bit.

"Three," When Liam said that word, Louis fell to the ground, tears streaming down his cheeks as he yelled, "No, Daddy! No, no, no!" over and over.

Liam got up, grabbing Louis and pulling him over his knee once he sat back down at his chair. He slapped Louis' bum 10 times and then he released the boy, only to stand him in front of him.

"Go to your room and stand in the corner and don't move until I say you can," Liam said sternly. Louis ran to his room after Liam released him and stood in the corner, laying his head on the wall. The feather haired boy cried silently for what felt like hours until his Daddy came into the room.

"Turn around, Louis." Liam said softly from where he stood behind him. The boy slowly turned around, keeping his eyes on the ground as he sniffled.

"Aw, baby, come here," Liam said, opening his arms. Louis ran into his arms, hugging him as Liam picked him up, patting his back. He walked to the blue eyed boy's bed, sitting down with Louis in his lap. Louis cuddled up against his Daddy's chest, his tears slowly stopping as his Daddy rocked him back and forth.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, baby. Daddy just had some important work to finish," Liam explained, feeling terribly guilty for ignoring Louis. Louis nodded.

"I-it's okay, Daddy. I j-just wanted to show you my drawing," Louis said quietly, grabbing his drawing of the orange kitty. Liam smiled fondly, holding the picture of the adorable feline. Liam kissed the top of Louis' head.

"I love it, baby. It's going on the refrigerator for sure." Liam praised Louis. Louis giggled, kissing his Daddy's cheek. Liam stood up with Louis in his arms, making his way to the kitchen where he stuck up the drawing. Louis clapped his hands, grinning widely.

"There's my happy baby boy!" Liam said, tickling Louis' sides. Louis laughed loudly, his blue eyes shining with happiness.

Liam and Louis spent the rest of the night eating ice cream and watching some of Louis' favorite movies. Louis fell asleep in his Daddy's lap in the middle of watching their third Disney movie. Liam let Louis sleep in his bed that night, cuddling the feathery haired boy.

~

Hey!

Awh wasn't that a cute chapter? I love Lilo!(:

I have an IMPORTANT QUESTION for you guys!!! Would y'all mind if I made this an ageplay/kidfic book? Of course it'd still be Louis centric, but I'd like to throw in a few kidfics also. Please comment if you're ok with this!!!

Also, sorry for any spelling errors! I wrote this chapter in a hurry bc I wanted to put one up for you guys.

Please comment prompts!!!!

Until next time, loves! Comment prompts, comment if you liked it, vote, aaaaannnd stay groovy! xoxo (: