Chapter Four

By the time I get back to school on Monday, everyone knows what happened. At break when I see Maz, and he comes over and kisses me. Everyone is looking at us, but I don't care. I am just enjoying the feel of Mason's hand on my butt. We finally stop and I look at him.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing, just wondering why you stopped?"

"I need to get to class," He says back with a sad look on his face "I mean it's not like I want to stop it's just... Oh what the hell."

He grabs me and we start the kissing all over again. The bell rings. I pull away. However much I loved him, I had to get to Mrs Levers class. She would not approve if I was late because I was snogging the face off my boyfriend.

"I've got Mrs Lever.... I better go, love you!" I say as I run down the corridor.

He winks back and says "Love you too babe!"

I catch up with Kim and Lee. They are full of questions.

"How did it go?!" Lee asks with excitement.

"Good thanks... we are officially dating! I am actually dating Mason Daley! Wow never thought I would say that!"

"I know that! Everybody knows that after your little show of affection in the hall way this morning!" says Lee

"What?! I couldn't help myself. You don't just get physically attached if you know what I mean!"

"Too much info thank you very much!" Kim butts in.

I see Mason walk into the canteen. I literally can't stop staring. He is so perfect.

"Hey babe!" He says from across the room. I get up and walk towards him. "How was Mrs Lever?"

"Fuming! I thought she was going to flip her lid. I was only one minute late!"

"Haha! Oh well it was worth it." He's now standing in front of me. I never noticed how tall he was. He leant over and kissed me.

"Okay guys well um...." Lee says. "I'll see you later Paige!" And he ran out the canteen tripping over chairs as he went sending them flying.

"What's up with him? It's hard to resist you when you look so gorgeous," Maz says to me.

"I have no idea."

"I came over to ask if you wanted to come to mine tonight you know carry on what happened Friday?"

"Yeh sure!" I say with a little too much enthusiasm. "I will tell my mum I'm going to Kim's. Is that ok Kim?"

"Yeh sure!"

"Ok see you tonight. Oh and wear that dress again. I like it." He says and walks out the canteen winking at me when he gets to the door.

Omg. I think I have fallen in love.