CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Start from the beginning

“She grew old had a family and died at eighty.” He told me and I glared at him. “Our blood line still is going strong. I have grandchildren out there and children. I have one every twenty-one years so that our bloodline doesn’t die out.”

“How thoughtful of you.” My words dripped with sarcasm. Sighing he took a step towards me and I growled at him making him take a step back again.

“Nothing I do or say will change what I have already done. My only reason was that I was a coward Zero. I’m so sorry that I betrayed you. If you give me a chance I will spend the rest of my forever making it up to you. I...I never wanted this for you.”

“No,” I said standing up. “You wanted me dead instead. You can spend a thousand eternities making up for what you did. The great part about being a demon is that I don’t need to know forgiveness.” I told him standing my fingers into his heart and twisting. He let out a cry of pain as I kicked him away from me. Falling to the ground I kneeled beside him. “Run Aayden, run far away from me. Because I swear to you after the day of light is over I’m going to hunt you. When I find you again. I’m going to tie you up to a chair in your house in front of your family. And I going to slaughter everyone you love in front of you.” I said and saw fresh tears fall from my brother’s eyes.

Kicking him in the face I walked away. I had said my piece made my promise if he stayed or ran would be up to him now. Walking back into the hotel I walked around going to the pool area when I saw Soji treading water. Floating on his back with his eyes closed he looked peaceful like some kind of angel floating on the water. “You should be sleep.” I called to him pulling off my clothes leaving my boxers on before leaping into the water. Soji righted himself so that he was standing in the water as I swim over to him. He smiled as I reached him rubbing water out of his face.

“Fang and Ayase are going at it in our room. Fang gave her some line like they had to fuck in case he dies tomorrow. So I exited stage left and came down here. Beside I’m way too amped to sleep. My whole body is trembling.” Soji said holding his hand out to show that he couldn’t keep it still.

“This is the first time you defined your father.”

“And my Gods.” Soji said and I reached out touching his face.

“Do you remember meeting before. A very long time ago when you were the Moon God?” I asked and Soji gave me a look as if he didn’t understand what I was talking about.

“I’m not the Moon God.” He said with a laugh. “Is that what Ban told you?”

“No,” I said and shook my head. He didn’t remember. Of course not he renounce his title the Gods probably took those memories away from him.

“I missed you.” Soji said looking out into the pool as he spoke. “I’m sure you were to business with Ban to miss me.” He said and I grabbed his chin.

“I’ve missed you as well.” I told him watching as he gave me a brighter then the sun smile. Leaning down I pressed my lips to his feeling him yield under me. His tongue twisting inside of my mouth I wrapped my arms around his waist bring him closer to me. Soji moaned into my mouth as I started to rub my hand against the front of him. Backing him up to the side of the pool his arms wrapped around my neck as I deepen our kiss.

“Zero,” Soji broke away from our kiss and whispered my name. “Zero please fuck me.” He begged me and I slipped his swim trunks off shoving my fingers into him as his back arched. He was tight again just like the first time I took him in the hotel room.

“You haven’t allowed anyone else to touch you.” I said moving my fingers in and out as he moaned softly.

“Of course not.” He got out. “I’m yours Zero. I love only you.” He told me and I started to lick my way down his chest. Moving my fingers I ducked my hand under the water as I took him in my mouth. He gasped his fingers knotted in my hair as I sucked him. “I’m...I’m coming.” He cried until he released in my mouth. I stood up again slipping my own underwear down and hoping out the pool. Sitting on the edge of it Soji stood between my legs as he started to suck me.