Chapter 4

Alison's POV:

After I had knocked I walked into her office. She was so busy typing on her computer that she didn't know it was me. I got closer and set the coffee on her desk. She then stopped typing and looked at me with a weird face but it was a cute weird face.

Ms.Fields-"Alison what are you doing here?" Wow she remembered my name.

"Ummm I just brought you your coffee because the secretary was busy."

Ms.Fields-"I understand but shouldn't you be in class?"

"Well last year I got into a fight and the principal we had said that I have to help out here."

Ms.Fields-"Well now I'm the new principal and I think that your education matters more than helping out here, I will let you get back to class."

"Ms.Fields I understand but I did got into a fight so?"

She then said to take a seat so I did and that's when I saw that her name was Emily. Now her full attention was on me.

Ms.Fields POV:

Now my full attention was on Alison I'm starting to care about her a lot.

"Ok Alison, why is it that your helping here and not whoever you got into a fight with?"

Alison-"I don't know why but the principal that we had only punished me because I started the fight, but I was only sticking up for my friends."

"Well I'm glad that you care about your friends but the fight was not the solution to the problem."

Alison-"Yes Ms.Fields, I get it."

"Alison, don't worry your not in trouble ok. You don't have to come anymore I don't want you to miss anything from any of your classes."

Alison's POV:

After she said that I was so happy that I got up and hugged her. She then hugged me back and I felt so safe in her arms. I didn't want to let go but I had to at some point.

"Thank you Ms.Fields you are the best principal ever!"

Ms.Fields-"I'm glad I am now get back to class ok."

"Ok and thank you again!"

I got out of her office happy and sad at the same time. The good part is that I didn't have to come anymore but the bad part is that I won't get to see her that much. I went back to class and the girls looked at me with weird faces, I motioned to them that I would explain later.

Ms.Fields POV:

When Alison hugged me I felt so happy but I can't feel like this it's not right. After she left I took a sip of my coffee and it was the best I have ever had. I got up and went to say thank you to the secretary for the coffee.

"Thank you for the coffee it was really good."

Secretary-"Oh I didn't make the coffee it was that girl, Alison I think."

"Oh ok then."

Secretary-"Umm can I talk to you please?"

"Sure what is it?"

Secretary-"Ok so I got a phone call from my family back in California and I need to go back, meaning that I'll stay over there."

"Well yeah you can go but who?"

Secretary-"Oh don't worry about who is going to replace me I have a friend Talia, that would like to have the job. She was also a secretary so it would not be a problem."