when he spoils you

you hated when he would spend a lot of money on you.

you just weren't up for people paying for your things because a lot of the time, if you felt like you spent too much, you'd feel bad and think that you owed them back.

chris on the other hand loved to spoil you.

whenever you picked up something that you liked and it was expensive, you would look at the tag and sneer, looking at its price, then set it down.

chris would usually wait until you were in dressing room to get you everything that you'd picked up, sneered at, and put back down. by the time you two got back home, you had more bags than you knew you had bought.

"chris," you whined.

"yeah, babe?" he questioned from the kitchen.

"you know i hate when you do this," you said, walking into the kitchen as you went towards him.

he laid his head on yours, responding.

"you know I want you to have everything you need."

"but i don't need it "

"doesn't matter."

"but-"

"nope," he said walking away.

"chris-"

"we're not 'bout to fight over me buying you stuff," he said playfully, as he walked out of the kitchen, leaving you to shake your head, rolling your eyes in the kitchen.

"i hate you," you yelled, making sure that he heard you.

"yeah, whatever."