Lazy day

Today was our first lazy day since I started to live with Jeffree. Nothing planned nothing to do except for watch Netflix all day and eat candy. I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking.. Of course Jeffree would be up and cooking breakfast. I rolled out of bed and put my hair up in a messy bun and threw on a sweat shirt and some sweat pants, slowly making my way downstairs. I snuck my way into the kitchen and stole a piece of bacon munching on it jumping up and sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Hey that bacon is for after all the food is done" Jeffree playfully shook his spatula at me I just giggled and looked at him "I know but I was just hungry"
Jeffree smiled and shook his head "fine fine you are forgiven, go find a movie or tv show for us on Netflix while I finish breakfast" I nod and jump down from the counter and run into the living room turning on the tv searching through Netflix

Jeffree's pov:
I was finishing up breakfast when I heard Iris come downstairs. I turned my back to grab plates and when I turn around I see that she has stolen a piece of bacon. "Hey that bacon is for when breakfast is ready" I said while shaking my spatula at her, she giggled and said "I know but I was hungry" I smiled and shook my head "ok ok fine you are forgiven"

I started to take the last pancake out of the pan and put pancakes, eggs, bacon on each of our plates and took hers out to her and set it on the coffee table. "So what movie do you have picked out" I asked? I looked up and seen she had tinker bell movies pulled up "I wanna watch tinker bell" she said, I just laughed and nodded "alright tinker bell it is"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for the late update I have a new job so this update is not the best, submit character descriptions cause I'm gonna have Iris either meet a boy or girl (idk yet) and they will end up dating later into the story. Once again sorry for the late/bad update ✌🏻️