Chapter 1

(A/N the song is from WICKED and the lyric video was made by a Youtuber called Janinehii I chose it because Feferi is literally Galinda)

 LET ME GO! Caliborn shouted as Feferi tried to drag him back to her respiteblock.  "DON'T THINK THAT I DON'T SEE YOu LAuGHING BEHIND THAT ROBOT DIRK! NOW HELP ME GET RID OF HER!"

    "So you can go back to bothering me? No way."

    " YES WAY! I WILL KILL MY SISTER IF YOu DON'T HELP ME OUT!"

    "You don't have your gun. Remember? It was taken away after you shot the juggalo and the short kid yelled a little more than usual." Dirk said. He had been working on a robot with Sollux and Roxy for the past few hours.

    " I am going to kelp you glubbing learn how to politely talk to girls w)(ether you like it or not! You need me!" Feferi said angrily. She had Caliborn in a death grip resistance was futile. "You're with me on t)(is, right Sollux? 

    He groaned " Hone2tly II thiink that what you're doiing is poiintle22 FF. You have got two stop wiith the whole "helping people" thiing."

    " I will show you an- OH MY COD )(---E JUST BIT M----E!"

    " Don't do that Caliborn" Dirk said.  "Listen if you don't stab Feferi, and you go with her I promise that I will draw some stuff for you later." 

   Caliborn took a moment to consider the offer. "FINE I'LL DO IT."   Feferi dragged him into her room. It had a giant aquarium filled with every color of cuttlefish you could imagine. The walls were almost as colorful as Terezis room.

Time skip

    " W)(en a someone is be)(ind you and you're walking t)(roug)( a doorway w)(at do you do?" Feferi said quizzically. 

    "YOu SLAM THE DOOR IN THEIR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!"

    "No you )(OLD the door for them! T)(is teaching method obviously isn't working! Ugh I can't stand you! Okay... Lets start ALL over!"

    "ABSOLuTELY NOT WE'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR THREE HOURS!" He shouted while walking to the closed door. Feferi was starting to get frustrated.

    "T)(ats it D---ESP---ERAT---E times call for D---ESP---ERAT---E measures! You came to me for kelp-NO I DIDN'T!- and kelp is what you're going to get! Instead of having you memorize all of t)(ese useless facts you are going to get some actual practice... I have a GR-----EAT idea! You and me are going to be Buoyfriend and gillfriend! T)(is is going to be so much fun! I can s)(ow you exactly what being in a romantic relations)(ip is pike and we can watc)( movies toget)(er and go on dates. T)(is was a great idea!" She squealed and ran over to him. 

    "NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD I EVER AGREE TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT? GET AWAY FROM ME YOU VILE WOMAN!"

  "You are going to go with my plan."

    "NO!"

    "Yes!"

    "NO!"

    "Yes!"

Like five hours later 

     "YOu KNOW WHAT FINE I WILL DO IT! I'LL BE YOuR BuOYFRIEND OR WHATEVER. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

    "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

     I might come back to this some other time but its done for now! Remember to request other rarepairs that you would like to see!