21- Disrespectful (Prt. 2)

Start from the beginning

I sigh. "Man, Montana, I'm not finna argue with you. Let me get my stuff so I can go." I say, bending over to get my urban fiction books out of the nightstand drawer. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind, holding my butt directly on his erection. "Go where? You mine. You forgot that quick?" he asks, then kisses my neck.

"Get off me!" I scream at him, snatching away. He snatches me to him by my dress. "You mine or are you Vonte's?" he growls at me, looking pissed all of a sudden.

I roll my eyes. "Neither one! You ain't been claiming me so don't start now! Call one of them broads you was messing with, ion owe you no loyalty or explanation no more! Matter fact, get out my house, now!" I yell. I'm fed up with him, he need to pack a bag and leave for good.

He starts laughing. "The day you spread yo legs for me was the day you became my property and I pay bills around here so I ain't goin nowhere." he says. "Your property? Excuse me?" I scream in his face. He kisses my lips. "You mine." he says.

"No I am not." I say as he kisses all over my neck. "Yes you are. You don't love me no more?" he asks, wiping my tears away as they roll down my face. "You're a psycho, Montana." I say. "Do you still love me?" he asks, then kisses my cheek. "No." I mumble.

"You don't?" he asks, staring in my eyes. "No." I lie. Of course I love him, but I'm not dealing with his crap. "Why you tryin to mess with other dudes then? You ain't  slick." he says. "The same reason you out there raw dogging hoes. Matter fact, get off me you snake. You shot Darius." I say, ready to shoot him if she hits me or something.

He smirks. "I did do it. Me and him texted and talked about it thirty minutes ago, I'm supposed to go visit him and have a one on one. You don't know what happened that night, don't worry bout it. Me and him good, so you should drop it." he says.

"Whatever. I really despise you right now." I say.  "Let's talk. Go get dressed cute and all that, I wanna take you out. I miss you." he says. "Leave me alone." I say. "Please." he he begs. I roll my eyes at him. "I'll think about it. Bye." I say, then walk out the room.

I don't know if I'll even show up to whatever he calls himself planning. I just said it to shut him up.

ANT

I'm so mad right now. I'm ready to kill somebody right now. I sit down on Jessica's bed with the light off, smoking a blunt to ease my mind a little.

The door opens. She walks in then jumps. "Ant? What in the world? How did you get out?" she yells in shock. "Surprise." I bluntly say. "How'd you get out?" she asks. "My lawyer worked somethin' out with the judge today, my court date got changed. Don't worry bout it, you got way more to worry bout than how I got out. Trust me." I say.

"Why you sitting in my bed in the dark? And why you looking at me crazy?" she asks. "Oh, so you don't know?" I ask, mentally counting to ten before I snap and knock them curls out her head.

"No." she answers. "Why my five year old daughter hop on my lap in her underwear talkin bout how she wanna play the horse game she seen uncle Vonte and mommy playin on the couch? Why she tried to put her nıpple in my face talkin bout uncle Vonte had mommy chocolate drop in his mouth on the couch? Why, Jessica?" I snap on her. Her eyes widen, then her face goes pale. "Yeah, caught! Wassup with that?" I yell at her, walking up on her, making her back up to the wall.

"Nothing, Ant, get out of my face." she mumbles, looking down. "See, you can't even look me in my eyes or speak  up! Answer me!" I yell at her. "Fine, Ant! I have feelings for Vonte! I know I seem like a hoe but I can't help it!  Vonte has always been there for me! When you didn't wanna have anything to do with me, he was there! Before Montana even came in the picture, Vonte was there! And even after Montana came in the picture, Vonte was there! I can't help that I love him, okay? I love him so so much and if it wasn't for him being your brother, me and him would probably be somewhere married with kids by now! The only reason it looks bad is because he's your brother, but I can't help the way I feel! I love him, Ant! Dang, now you got your answer!" she screams in my face as tears roll down her face.

That felt like somebody just stabbed me in my heart. That hurt me so bad. I continue to look at her like what she said didn't just bother me. "I love you enough to tell you when you wrong. And Jessica, you wrong right now. It probably feel right, but it's not. You ain't thinking. Neither one of yall are. What the hell you gone tell the kids when they grow up and wanna know why mommy messing around with daddy's big brother? Think, Jessica." I say.

"I know, okay? And I didn't have sex with him... we just got caught up. And we are not together. He called me a hoe anyway." she says.

"Look... all I know is you better not lay a hand on my daughter or say anything out the way cause she told on yall cause if you do, I swear on my lil sister grave, imma beat you like you a nigga then kill you." I threaten. I mean that too, I love her, but my daughter means way more to me cause I made her.

She rolls her eyes. "You know I wouldn't do that to my child, Ant. Shut up." she says. I shake my head. "Why you so scared to be alone? You stay trying to have a nigga. For what?" I ask. "Don't worry bout it. You ain't my man, you're engaged so what I do in my love life does not concern you." she says.

I shake my head. "Fine. That's fair." I say. Polly walks in. "Baby, my neck still hurts. Show me how to treat it." Polly whines, holding where Jessica shot her. Jessica looks at me crazy then slaps the crap out of me. "Why is she here, Ant? Why did you bring this hoe here and why she in my room?" she screams.  "You can't call my fiancé no hoe. You just as bad as she is. You was all up under my brother tryin to let him hit until Reign caught yall, so if you gone call Polly a hoe, make sure you include yourself in that." I say.

She stares at me like I just broke her heart or something. "I've only had sex with you when we were together and with Montana because we basically have been together six years.  So, you could never call me no hoe. Please." she says.

"Quit entertaining her, future hubby." Polly says, kissing my neck. I turn around then tongue kiss her. Jessica shakes her head then storms out of the room.

MONTANA

"Dang, what took so long?" I ask, putting my Rolex watch on my wrist as Jessica walks in our bedroom. I had all types of plans for her and now we'll be about an hour late.

She ignores me. I turn around and watch her take her shoes off. "Man, what's wrong with you? Get dressed, we already late." I say. She doesn't say anything. She looking like somebody stole her bike or something. She looking real depressed right now.

She puts her bonnet on her hair, then takes her dress off, leaving her in just her underwear. She wipes a tear off her face, then gets one of my Polo tee shirts out my drawer. She puts it on.  It looks like a dress on her. She gets under the cover then balls up.

I sigh, then take my clothes off. I get in the bed next to her. She starts crying real hard. "What's wrong?" I ask, holding her in my arms while she cries in my chest. "Nothing, my feelings are just hurt." she cries.

"Who hurt yo feelings?" I ask. She shakes her head then starts sobbing even louder. "You gotta talk to me." I say. She doesn't say anything. She looks in my eyes then kisses my lips, catching me off guard. "Just hold me. I don't wanna be with nobody else but you right now and I don't care if people think I'm dumb for forgiving you." she mumbles. I nod my head, then hold her a little bit tighter.

I still want to know what got her breaking down like this. I will find out whether she tell me what it is or not.

COMMENT 35
VOTE