Author's Note :

Author's Note :

HELLO LOVELY / HANDSOME!!! :D

So this is the first ever one-shot story that I made. You arrived on this page, which probably means you read the story. And for that, I give you my biiiig thanks! *cyberbighug* . Actually, I never expected anyone to read this. (Or maybe I did. Haha!) But here you are. And for that, I'll give you another big hug! *cyberbiiiiighuuuug!!*

- - - -

Moral Lesson :

Did you ever learn something from the story? Hopefully yes. Because that story was meant to give moral lesson/s. Which is this : Learn to appreciate the things around you, especially those that you have. Because regrets always come when you don't expect them. Mga lalake, alagaan niyo ang mga babae. Wag naman sanang pilosopohin itong sinabi ko. This means, alagaan niyo gf,mama,kapatid, etc. niyo. Wag nang kumerengkeng sa iba. And that goes for the girls too. Actually, this is for everyone. Human or alien (like me), learn to appreciate and be contented.

So .. I hope the lesson's clear to you. I know this story is kinda' cliche. But yeah, I did this on purpose to create realizations in your minds and hearts. Because this is what happens commonly now-a-days. (That's why it's cliche) And for you to relate (not all of you maybe, but yeah, some of you). And most importantly, touch your hearts.

- - - -

I'll be writing more stories, (if my laziness won't overcome me). And I'll write another one-shot story, except that it will be written in english. Stay tuned! Xoxo

~ bittersweetfantasy