"Why not?"

I felt the waterworks begin again. "Because I'll have nothing," I choked.

Harry sat up and stared at me. "You'll have me."

The tears fell harder as I threw my arms around his neck. "Oh, Harry," I cried into his shoulder. "I'm scared."

"I know, baby," he whispered as he ran his hands up and down my back. "This is what I was talking about."

"About...?"

"It seems to me, from what you've told me, that you've spent all this time trying to please your husband. And you're still worried about it, even though deep down you know you want to leave him."

I nodded. "You're right."

"It would be nice if it were easy," Harry continued. "But breakups are hard. And I imagine divorces are ten times worse. But you need to do what you want. Not what you think someone else wants you to do. That includes me."

I stared into his eyes for a few seconds. "How did you get so smart?"

He smirked and shrugged. "I've learned a lot in my twenty years. Well, almost twenty-one."

I tilted my head remembering Harry had told me his birthday was the first of February. "Oh that's right, less than three months away. We'll have to do something special."

I bit my lip as I caught myself. He might not have any intentions of being with me in three months. Picking up on my hesitation, Harry grabbed my hand and rubbed the back of it with his thumb.

"I'd like nothing more than to celebrate my birthday with you," he said.

"Really?"

Harry nodded.

"What about Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve?" I asked somewhat jokingly.

Again he gave me his sexy smirk. "I'd like all those too, but I'm being realistic."

My heart dropped to my stomach. "What do you mean?"

"You need some time, Tisa, to decide what you're going to do."

"Harry, don't —"

"I'll still be here," he interrupted. "I'm not going anywhere."

"Are you saying you don't want to see each other anymore?" I felt the strain in my voice.

"No," he shook his head. "Maybe just a little less. For now."

I pursed my lips as I began to cry again. I didn't even know how I still had tears left.

"Don't cry, love. Please," Harry murmured as he wiped my tears. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I slipped.

"What?" he asked with wide eyes.

"I love you, Harry," I repeated in a moment of clarity. "Oh my God, I've been so stupid! I love you!"

Harry grinned from ear to ear. "You do?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

I bounced on the bed as Harry chuckled.

"Baby," he smiled, taking my face in his hands.

He kissed me tenderly at first, then deeper and passionately, slipping his tongue into my mouth. He lowered me back onto the bed, running his hands up my shirt. I sat up for only second so he could remove it. Then he began kissing my neck, down to my chest. Reaching behind me, he quickly unhooked my bra and tossed it aside. When he lowered himself on top of me, the sensation of his bare chest against mine was overwhelming.

We kissed for a long time, really tasting each other. I couldn't seem to get enough of his lips. Finally, I knew I was ready for more.

I reached down and found the waistband of his shorts. Knowing what I was trying to do, Harry lifted his hips and pushed them down himself, revealing his erection. I took it in my hand as I looked at his face.

"Make love to me, Harry," I demanded. I'd always thought that phrase sounded rather corny and irrelevant to the act at hand. But now it seemed fitting. I loved him.

"With pleasure," he voiced.

He removed my jeans sensually, kissing my stomach, my hips, and my thighs on the way down. Once he'd pulled them off, he moved on to my panties, lightly licking the area above my panty line. He looped his fingers through the sides and eased them down slowly, again kissing my hips and making his way to my inner thighs.

I arched my back when his fingers met my wetness, followed by his tongue. Part of me wanted him to stop so I could feel him inside me, but his mouth was convincing the other part of me that this was what I needed. I gently tugged on his hair as I came quickly, moaning his name.

While I was still panting, he raised himself up and over me again, grabbing my thighs. He entered me before I had time to think, but the surprise only turned me on more. I felt my muscles contract, making it even more pleasurable.

"Oh, fuck!" Harry exclaimed. "Baby, what are you doing?"

"I don't know," I half laughed. "It's involuntary."

"It feels too fucking good," he groaned as he slowed down. "You'll make me come too fast."

"Okay," I breathed. "Let me relax a minute."

We both lie still for a minute or two, staring into each other's eyes. I ran my hands down his chest and stomach until I reached his hips. Slowly I began to move my own hips, pulling him against me. He closed his eyes and bit his lip, which only made me move faster.

"Is that better?" I teased.

Harry growled in response, then pulled my hands away from his hips and pinned them down on either side of my head with his own hands. He began to pump harder, causing me to cry out with each one.

"Do you like that?" he teased me back.

"Yes!" I moaned. "Harder!"

Harry raised his eyebrows, surprised by my response.

"Aw, baby, I was only playing. I don't want to hurt you."

"You're not, I swear," I told him. "I feels so good. Harder, please! And deeper. I want to feel all of you."

Harry's chest shook. "God damn, you're sexy."

He kissed me before picking up speed again. Then his hard thrusts were back and my head was reeling. The sting was so incredible, I had to turn my head and cry out into the pillow.

I think I was so concentrated on the feeling and reaching my own climax that Harry's loud moan seemed to come out of nowhere, followed by another. The idea that I was making him feel that good helped me reach the edge. I watched him as he came, his mouth open in a perfect O.

"Wow," he breathed as he collapsed on top of me. "That was...amazing."

"Yes it was," I agreed as I played with is hair. "I love you, Harry."

He propped himself up for a second to look at me. "I love you too, Tisa."