Chapter 2- Rejected

~XAVIER'S P.O.V~

As soon as those words leave her mouth, I wish that I had not confronted her in the first place.

Part of me is attracted to her naturally just like every other male would be attracted to their mate. Especially since I am alpha. Though part of me doesn't really care since we just meet and we both have the same "player" trait. That and she has alpha blood too, so we would both feel the strongest pull ever - If we weren't players.

She stares into my dark brown eyes then walks away, swaying her hips as she go.

She may be attractive and seductive, but so am I.

This is the first rejection I have ever receive in my life, and surprisingly, it's from my MATE!

MATES ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT!

I think I haven't killed anyone, or committed any crime, - well except for stealing girls' hearts. IM INNOCENT FOR GOD SAKE.

WHY MOON GODDESS!? WHY DID YOU CHOSE AURORA?! REALLY?! ANOTHER PLAYER AS MY MATE? I I... I don't know how I can handle this, I... well...

Guess I just got to move on...

~~~

Obviously Daniel hasn't stopped attacking me with his questions about Aurora, I didn't hesitate to tell him everything, since he is like a brother to me.

"Bro? Did she actually REJECTED YOU?! The player of the school?"

"Dude I thought mates were meant for each other." He continues

Blah blah blah. Daniel was shocked - and still is - too when he found out that Aurora rejected me.

Well, guess I just have to suck it up.

dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots dots

The week doesn't go by as fast and easy like I expected it to.

Every night, I end up thinking about Aurora's soft lips and her amazing features instead of sleeping.

Well don't get me wrong, I am not a pedophile... maybe... (You'll never known)
*creepy wink*

Dark bags have also started to appear under my eyes.

And thats not all. Instead of paying attention to the teacher, I would be staring at Aurora instead - Not that I payed attention to the teacher anyway, its just that now my only focus was Aurora.

Sometimes I would even catch her staring at me back.

Ever since I found my mate, I have been acting different.

I haven't slept with a girl for a week. That should be my record like seriously.

Aurora, on the other hand, has been different as well.

She alway sits in the corner of the room with some of her girlfriends instead of huddling around the centre of the room with a bunch of boys like normal.

dots.................................................................................................................................
(by the way the first dot is mine, and i named it BOB. Say hi to it ;)

~AURORA'S P.O.V~

I can't believe it has been a week since I found my mate, Xavier.

I was looking forward to knowing who my mate was ever since I was a kid.

I liked the idea of a mate. Someone who was meant to be with me until I died.

Though after dating my best friend at the age of 12, I lost interest in love.

I believed all boys are jerks - and still do. They only treat you nice to get into your pant.

And there is no such thing as 'true love'. Well maybe except for my relationship with pizza and ice-cream. But thats different.

Though on the day when I found my mate, the most appealing scent ever found its way to my nose.

It was manly... cologne mixed with pine, cocoa and dry wood, my favourite smell.

When my eyes landed on his perfect face, he seems to be the only person in the world.

I was thinking about how great his lips would be on mine....

"Hey wake up Aurora. You have been in your own world quite a lot lately. Is something wrong?" Bella, my best friend pull me out of my daydream.

"Oh hey yeah. I'm, er fine," I blurt out hastily, "Keep talking, I was listening."

"Oh yea? What did I just say?" she tests me.

"Duh you just said 'What did I just say'" I but my hand up as a quotation mark with my 'duh' tone.

"Obviously, miss daydreamer, you weren't listening. What's wrong?" She asks me with a worried tone. " You know you can tell me everything right?"

"All right all right. Whatever," I finally give up.

" IfoundmyMATE" I blurt out.

"What? Calm down hon," Bella says.

"I. FOUND. MY. MATE!" I shout and spell it into her face.

" Well you should have told me earlier. Who is it? Let me guess, David?" she says curiously.

I tense when she mentions my ex, my first love.

"I thought he was my mate as well but luckily its not him.... It's the school player," I explain honestly.

"Xavier?" I gently nod

" Xavier Dolce? NO WAY!"

"Well...."

"HE IS HOT AS! MY GOSH YOU LUCKY GURL!" she screams in my face.

"Oh wait. Thats the thing isn't it? he's a player... But so are you! Maybe you should give him a chance," she says after she calms down.

"But.." I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence when the amazing smell suddenly appears.

Bella seems to tense up as well.

"Hi girls," Xavier says casually with a smirk on his face.

"H-hi," Oh god why did I stutter.

"Hey uhm I gotta go to the bathroom. Be right back," Bella says giving me a wink before she turns around.

A small chuckle escapes Xavier's hot lips, sending shivers down my spine.

"How have you been?" Xavier asks, the smirk remaining on his face.

"Good. Yourself?" I try to keep myself calm as his sexy, deep voice echoes in my head.

"Not really. Been through the hardest week of my life," he sighs before he continues, a smirk slowly make its way away from his handsome face,"The truth is, Aurora, you are different from all of the sluts I've slept with."

My wolf and I become furious when he mentions about other girls. But then again, I have done the same thing.

"Oh really? How come? Are the sluts in the school good enough for you?" I blurt out.

"I'm being serious Aurora," his eyes turn black in anger " Like you haven't slept with other guys yourself."

I lose my control as soon as the words came out of his mouth.

"Though I was the one who rejected you," I remind him.

He walks towards my direction while I back away slowly until my back touches the cold wall.

Oh no...