"Don't touch him. Please-please, don't hurt him." I felt tears burn my eyes as panic filled my chest. I didn't want them near him.

"I've never hurt anything, Jayden." I nodded just to keep him from getting angry and possibly hurting my son. Probably hurting my son...

"I-I'll do whatever you want, just leave him alone, let him go. You can do whatever to me, but not him. Mike, please, please." I must have sounded pathetic, but I didn't care. The only thing I needed, the only thing that mattered was that they let Eli go, that he was safe. I couldn't imagine them doing what they did to me to him, didn't want to.

He smirked. "Your son is somewhere safe, he can't hear you if you call out to him. He's been asleep; we have a spell keeping him that way. Don't worry, Jay Jay; it's not him we want. It's you. You behave, he'll be fine. You don't, well, you know." He chuckled shrugging his shoulders before adding, "The little brat needs some discipline anyway." He mumbled what sounded like a spell and the food appeared in front of me, in the cage before he gave me a smile. "Eat your food, Jayden." I didn't want to; didn't even want to touch anything he had touched, let alone eat anything that he – or my father – had made, but I wasn't going to risk making him angry and having him hurt my son, so I reached out and picked up the bowl.

"Okay." I muttered. He watched as I put a spoon of the potatoes into my mouth before I began chewing slowly, cautiously.

"Relax. We aren't going to kill you, Jayden. That's no punishment. It's going to be so much worse than death for you." He said. "And guess what?" He smiled at me. "While you're here, who do you think is comforting your mate and that little girl of yours?"

Carrie...

Corey must have been freaking out about where I was, she would be with him if he didn't figure out that she knew my father and Mike.

"See you later, Jay." Mike chuckled before he got up and walked out. I put the food down and felt tears sting my eyes. I couldn't just leave my son with them, but I was too weak to do anything.

-----

*Corey*

I was pacing back and forth in front of all our Deltas and the Inferno leaders as well. It had been a day since Sean and I got back and I still couldn't feel Jayden's pull, I had not slept at all because of worry and the possibility that the spell might drop while I was not paying attention.

"I've got Titan helping us. There's more than three hundred wolves looking for them now." Jason said.

"Them?" I looked at him.

"And Jayden, Corey." He said.

"You're not going to find them." I muttered shaking my head. Mike and Jayden's father could not possibly be stupid enough to hide somewhere where they could easily be found.

"We're doing everything we can here, Corey. I don't know what more –"

"Off shore, bomb shelters, underground." I cut Sean off. "You're not doing everything you can! There's so much more we could be doing! So much more we could be looking at! For all we know he's already dead because we're taking so long to fucking find him!" My voice cracked. I shook my head as I sat down trying to calm down. If I could just feel that part of him, if I could just know that he was still alive...

"Cor –" Zeke began.

"I need – I need Marcus to do that thing he did when you were looking for Izabella, Sean. Call Marcus. Wait, no, Bianca's more powerful, call her." I said jumping to my feet again. I ignored the concerned looks on everyone's faces at how I was acting.