| 1 | Part 3 |

{1 Week Later}

You peeked through the crack in the door to Justin's room. You had heard raised arguments and shouts from inside and was a bit confused.

You saw him and Selena, yelling at each other. It made you smirk. Soon you backed away as Selena stormed out of the room, slamming the front door as she left.

"So... Had a fight, huh?" You asked, walking into Justin's room. You walked slowly towards him and he turned to face you. "She found out?"

"She did?" You asked, leaning against Justin as you both sat on the bed together.

He nodded and sighed. "Hey, don't be sad." You said with a smile. "Now we can be together."

Justin shrugged. "Yeah, I guess."

You frowned. "Come on... How many girls help pleasure you every day?" You smirked and he sighed. "Very true."

"That's what I thought." You kissed him and eventually pulled off your own shirt and jeans. "Wait, I have something good planned." You smirk.

Justin raised an eyebrow as you left then returned with four scarves draped on one arm. "Well? Ready to be the submissive one for once?" You smile and Justin eventually nodded.

You tied him to the bed after stripping him of all clothes and started stroking his cock slowly. Justin let out a low moan and you could see the tightly tied scarves strain a little. You started to tease him, letting your fingers slip away and run over his chest.

You nipped his neck softly and heard him growl in protest. "Come on, stop being such a tease, Y/N." He whined.

You smirked and went back to his cock, letting your thumb run around the large head, feeling the rod twitch beneath your fingers.

Soon you could see Justin becoming desperate for release, pulling at the restraints and sweating. His cock itself was throbbing and twitched every time you touched it. You finally chose to give him what he wanted and lunged down, enveloping his entire shaft in your mouth and throat.

Justin arched his back and let out another moan, panting. He very quickly moaned louder, your name this time, and let his hot sweet load loose into your mouth, which you swallowed.

You both sat there for a moment, Justin panting, then he finally looked at you. "Now you have to be the submissive one, Y/N." He smirked and you saw his cock growing again.

You shrugged and nodded and he tied you down, this time stomach down.

You squirmed and managed to look up at him. "Hmm... From now on you will call me Master, alright Y/N?" You nodded, excited for the next activity.

Justin crawled over the top of you so his head was near yours. "You want me to stick my cock into you?"

You nodded, "Y-Yes Master." Justin nodded. "Good remembrance."

He started rubbing your soaked pussy, earning a soft moan of encouragement from you. He continued to pleasure you, teasing now and again by whenever your moans grew louder he would stop.

You started squirming uncomfortably, biting your lip. "Please Master, stop teasing!" You whined.

Justin thought for a moment. "Hmm... Fine." He rubbed his cock against your pussy before shoving it in, thrusting in and out repeatedly. Each time you moaned loudly.

Finally you both reached climax, your juices spilling all around his cock. You both lay there panting and after you were untied you kissed Justin again.

He was yours.

{This. Chapter. Sucks. Ass.

I. Am. So. Freaking. Sorry.

I broke my hand two or three weeks ago and I was unable to write. Recently I got the cast off after it being on longer than we thought, and my hand's still sore so I didn't write as much.

But guys.

1K Reads?

Wtf.

Like seriously, TY.😘

ILY guys so so much.

Just a warning, this will be the last part of this series. I will be doing more one-shots. Don't worry!!!

Bye Bye my Sexy Ones,
Ella <3}