Chapter 4

Austin's POV

The girls fell asleep an hour ago and AC and I have nothing to do. "Austin we need to do something it's only 10pm." I smirked coming up with an idea, "then come on." I grabbed my phone and wallet before I walked out the door. We were walking down the side walk having our normal talk that we always have. "Alex..." He nodded and I began to speak again. "I'm going on tour.. And I have shows the week of and before Districts." Alex sighed as we were walking up and down the isles of the store. "Austin you can't miss districts, you're the quarterback for our team. But I know singing has become more big for you now."

"Alex I'm dropping out of school after the break to go on the tour.. But Jennah has no idea about this so that why I want our trip to be really fun." "Dude what are you gonna do about graduation?!?" Alex almost yelled as I placed 10 cans of silly string in the cart. "Chill AC I'm gonna do online schooling from our school and come back for graduation if I'm not in South America.." "Mahone we both know Jennah and she will kill you.." I sighed. I want to stay and be with her because she's been with my from the start of my fame. But singing is so important now that I'm signed.

"Alex I want to stay but I'm not. And I can't." He nodded as he just kept putting candy in the cart. "Dude I'm not paying for all of this candy." He chuckled, "I'll pay you back later." I rolled my eyes and walked to the check out. "Total bull shit you won't pay me back." He laughed causing me to laugh too. Once we finished we walked back to the hotel room.

Amber's POV

Jennah and I woke up to the boys gone. "Yup they ditched us in LA.." Jennah said laughing while changing into her bikini. "What are you doing in your bikini?" I asked laughing a bit. "Can a girl not go down to the indoor pool with her best friend?" I smiled and shook my head laughing at how bitchy she acts to me. I then changed into my bikini too and we walked out the door. As we were giggling down the hallway we heard the boys. "Shit.." Jennah said pulling me behind the elevator wall.

"I mean bro I wanna stay with her but I just don't know.." It was Austin's voice.. Jennah looked concerned so she went up behind him. "But you just don't know what?" Austin and Alex turned around. "I ummmm." Austin said stuttering. "Hmmmm? What's that Austin?" And Jennah turned into being a bitch now. Which she's never rude to Austin like this. Austin stood quiet. "So your gonna leave me?" She rose her voice. "Jennah no I couldn't!" Austin said in defense. "It's just.."

Jennah crossed her arms, "it's just what Austin?" "I'm going on tour with Fifth Harmony okay?!?" Jennah and I both cringed at the name. "Your going on tour with them?" Jennah's voice soften and she shook her head. "Babe listen-" Jennah just shook her head, "Austin save it." With that she walked back towards me and I saw I tear slip from her eye. I engulfed her in a tight hug and she begin sobbing as Austin was further down the hall. "Jennah look at me." She looked at me with her make-up running down her face.

"You two have gotten into fights before like this. It's okay Jennah." "I'm just gonna go for a walk somewhere." She said getting in the elevator closing the door. I walked back to the room to see Austin sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I just walked past him and laid on the bed where Alex was sitting. "Where is she?" Alex whispered. "She left to go for a walk." "Where did she go." Austin said lifting his head. I noticed his cheeks were stained with tears.

Jennah's POV

I just walked out of the hotel crying a little bit. It was chilly out at 11:30pm.. I didn't know where I was going. I was lost completely not only for where I was but in the inside. In the distance I saw a bench under a street light. I made my way to it. Once I sat down I began sobbing uncontrollably. I heard someone in the distance yell my name. I then heard thunder. And it began raining. "Jennah...." I knew that voice. He found me. "Jennah listen I'm so sorry. I just didn't wanna tell you during the trip to ruin it.. But I leave once we get back."

I just sat still. He walked in front of me and picked my chin up looking in my eyes. I got lost in his gorgeous hazel eyes.. "I want you to come on tour with me." My mouth dropped wide. "Austin, I would love too!-" and he cut me off not letting me finish my sentence. "Great! We can still be together." He smiled. "Austin I would love too but I still have school.." His smile faded. "I understand." He began to walk across the street.

"AUSTIN CARTER LOOK OUT!" I yelled shielding my eyes from hearing the shrieking noise of car breaks. I ran to where he was laying. He looked helpless on the ground. "Baby look at me..." He could barely open his eyes. I called Alex and Amber after I called 911. I cried over his body. "Austin I'm so sorry. I will go on tour with you and forget about school. I want it to just be me and you." He was still breathing. "Jennah?" I looked down at him. "Yes?" "I love you...." The ambulance got here and told me I couldn't ride with him.

I then ran in the rain to the hospital. "I'm looking for Austin Mahone. Please." "4th floor room 174." I smiled and ran to the elevator. Once the elevator reached the 4th floor I ran to his room. And opened the door slowly. "Jennah..." Austin said. He had absolutely no casts on. Nothing. I walked towards him. "Austin Carter Mahone. Don't you ever do that again to me." "I'm sorry Jennah. I won't do it again." I nodded. And took a seat on the chair near the bed.

"So what's wrong?" I asked as he lifted up his wrist. "Just a bad fracture." I smiled, "so your good for the tour?" He nodded, "I always will be."

- GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING... I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT💕