Chapter 2

I wake up strapped to a metal table and a bright light above my head. "Huh? Where am I?" I looked around terrified.

"Welcome to our lab, Experiment 13" a woman said.

"Why...why am I here?" I asked.

"You were attacked by a Mutant and survived. You also didn't turn into one." She said with a smirk.

" HE DIDN'T BITE ME! THA... THAT'S WHY!" I plead with her.

"That's not what the witnesses say. I am sorry, but our boss insisted we run tests on you." She explained and walked away. She wasn't very kind about it.

"I HAVE MY RIGHTS! I CAN HAVE YOU ARRESTED!!" I kept shouting those things at her even long after she left.

Hours later a bunch of people with masks and white lab coats came in and started running tests on me and checking my vitals. I don't understand, I wasn't bitten nor did any body fluids have gone in me. Just some scratches. All test come back negative. Nothing is wrong.

"Anything?" The lady from before said running in.

"Not a thing." One of them replied.

"Keep looking! We need some hope! Boss is pretty pissed." She screamed as running back out.

I don't know how long the days have passed. I am grateful they feed me and give me water, but still! These tests are not necessary! Why do this? Please just believe me! God help me.

3 days later.....

"We are going to do an experiment on you." She said calmy like nothing was wrong.

"WHAT THIS IS AGAINST MY RIGHT!!! I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS!" I shouted.

"Your rights don't matter anymore. Hardly anyone is human here. Please understand. This is for humanity's sake." She grinned and walked off.

I was speechless. What kind of people do this? I am 18 years old and a college student. I have so much to live for and they just took it away. Like it was nothing important. They are holding a young woman against her will to live!

"Okay here is shot 1." I was so lost in thought I didn't hear him come in. Next thing I knew I am getting injected. "Experiment 13 has gotten her injection!" He chimed and started writing things down. I feel... pain.... emotional pain.... lost..... totally lost....

One hour later.

"There has been no changes so far." One said to the lady.

"ADD SHOT 2!" She screamed "WE NEED PROGRESS! "

"Yes ma'am!" He said and injects me with shot 2.

This time I felt fire inside my vein. My god it hurts... my vision gets blurry and I feel foggy.. I can't breathe.... I can't scream... its like I'm choking. Am I gonna die?! Please God help me! It hurts... it fucking hurts!

"Ma'am we have a reaction. Almost instantly this time." That's all I can hear before everything went black.