Chapter 14: Claude Gets Worried About Sebastian

"Mommy!!" Jackie exclaimed, as she jumped on her sleeping mother. Claude chuckled at Jackie's hyperness this early in the morning. Sebastian didn't wake up. Not even a stir or anything of the sort. 

"Mommy?" Jackie began to get worried. She tried to open one of her mother's eyes, but that had no effect. Claude began to get worried as well.

"Jackie, I'll try to wake up Mommy. He's okay, just um...play in your room, until he wakes up. He had a long night." Claude tried not to sound rude to her baby girl, he couldn't let her see her mother like this though.

"Okay Daddy..." She pouted as she walked to her room. Claude looked at her until he couldn't see her anymore, then turned to Sebastian. 

"Honey, please wake up. Please." Claude kept trying to wake his lover, but Sebastian wouldn't awaken. He was very pale, and breathing slowly. His eyes slowly opened, when Claude rubbed his head. 

"C-Claude?..." Sebastian tried to say. 

"Is this because of last ni- No, when was the last time you ate a soul?" Claude questioned. 

"Um..." Sebastian tried to remember, as he slowly sat up, "The last soul I had was Ciel's, and that was... about..6 years ago?" 

"Honey.." Claude sounded disappointed, Sebastian quickly started crying. Even though demons don't really cry... Sebastian had a lot of emotions going on. Claude and Sebastian both know they can't have a healthy baby, with the mother deathly starving. "Why didn't you tell me?" 

"You were so busy being a father, I didn't want you to worry about me." Sebastian was sobbing at this point. The other demon quickly hugged Sebastian tightly, and kissed his head. 

"No matter how busy I am, please tell me if you need something. I'm always here for you" Claude promised. Sebastian started coughing badly. "Sweetie...You need to start telling me these things" Claude was extremely worried now. Sebastian was in no condition to make a contract with a mere mortal. He knew that he had to help Sebastian somehow. Claude couldn't leave Sebastian alone in this condition...and Grell...he would start a mess if he found out. Hannah has a contract with someone already. Then Claude knew the perfect person to watch his daughter and Sebastian while he was finding souls.

The Undertaker.