Stay With Me, Please!

Hayato silently cries in the room...

Hayato: God...Why....Why is this happening to us?!!!

First Mikio...Now Tatsuya....

Only him and Kaori remain...

Then it dawn on him...

Hayato: Oh God! Kaori, where is she?! I have to find her before it's loo late!

Hayato walks around the annex when he stumbled upon a room that was very dark...

Hayato pulls out the lighter and had very little light...

Hayato: I think I need some more lighter fluid...

Suddenly he heard breathing coming down his neck that send chills down his spine.

He turned his head and scream when he notice the monster again, but this time it had Tatsuya's hair!

Hayato ran out the room as Tatsuya Oni follows him!

He dashes towards the hallways as he suddenly sees Mikio Oni in front!

He's....Trapped!

Hayato: (What to do now?!)

He then sees a room that is open!

He runs inside and sees a familiar face!

Hayato: Kaori!

Kaori: Hurry! Shut the door!

Hayato shut the door and Kaori went over and locked it before the two Onis could get in.

Both teens signed...

The two sat in silence as they heard the monsters leave.

Kaori: Thank God you're alright...

Hayato: Yeah...

Kaori: Tatsuya?

Hayato shook his head...That was all Kaori need to know as she understand...

Kaori: Why...Why do we had to suffer?...

Kaori begins to cry as Hayato watched sadly. He felt guilty seeing her like this...Kaori was a girl that never really cried...Not even as a child...She was a bubbly person that always cared for her friends...But knowing what happend to Mikio and Tatsuya...Her heart couldn't take the stress no more...

Kaori: I-I-I wish things would go back to the way they were...I-I wanna go home!!!

Hayato goes over to her and hugs her while she cries in his shirt...

Kaori: Stay with me, please! Don't leave me...

Hayato:...I won't leave you...I promise...

Ao Oni: Mansion Of Horrorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें