Still Looking

Kameron POV

It has been three years since Damien took me...I'm still with him. No one ever came. I had a baby girl, Janelle Danae. She is a big ball of energy. Damien isn't that bad but his temper can change a situation. He had me selling my body at first but he wanted me for himself. A month after my kidnapping, he moved us to California. Damien is a good guy when he wants to be...He saw how hurt I was when he moved me. I had a job, a boyfriend...a family. He tried to make me feel better by buying me things. But that doesn't change that I am a prisoner. I can't go anywhere or do anything. I'm his personal sex slave. I hope Jamal is still looking for me and my baby I hope he can take me back even though I'm pregnant again...I hope he still loves me....I can hear him whispering in my ear that I'm beautiful...I can feel his body pressed against mine....his lips capturing mine...his voice when he's sleepy....his laugh...his smile...my fingers running through his curls....his wet lips on my body....I hope he finds me...One Day.

Jamal POV

J: we gonna find her man
M: you still think she out there?
J: hell yes and so is my child. I have this feeling.
K: well we bout to head back to Cali and check on our trap. Word that there's a new nigga tryna start shit.
M: aye come with us. To get your mind off
J: get my mind off? If someone took Gina or Lessa from y'all, y'all stop at nothing to get them back.
M: we know but it's not healthy how you're stressing. You just need a break for a minute.
K: yes and Miyah needs her dad back. You've almost ignored her this whole time man.
J: no I haven't
M: yes you have. We've been her dad these last three years. She doesn't even call you dad anymore. She calls you Jamal....doesn't that sound familiar
*I put my head down in shame...I did the same to my dad when we was little. he worked so much to where I'd call him by his first name, not "dad". I sighed and looked back up at my brothers*
J: okay man. But only for a little while.
M: we leave in the morning. *they left me in the man cave. I sat back and put my head back. I'ma find her...but she wouldn't want me stressing...right. I got up and went up to Amiyah's room. She is now 5 and has A LOT of mouth...just like her mama. I knocked then entered the room. Miyah was sitting on her bed playing on her iPad.*
J: hey baby girl
A: sup
J: um we're going on a vacation for a few days.
A: really?
J: yeah so um pack your bag
A: mommy normally does that. *I look at her then at my shoes*
J: you miss her?
A: what you think Jamal
J: aye, I'm still your father *my voice rose in volume*
A: don't act like it
J: little girl I'll whoop your ass. Don't go there with me. I've been looking for Kameron. The last think I need is for your smart ass mouth getting out of line. *she looks at me* now pack yo shit and go to bed. Give me the phone and iPad now *she looked at me shocked*
A: but daddy
J: but shit. Give it now. *she gives them to me then go to her closet. I walk out the room and head to my room. I pass by the nursery. I never go in there. Every time I try I get emotional. I walk into my room and place Amiyah's electronics on my dresser. I just go and lay back on our bed. Memories flood back to my mind. I hope Kameron and my baby is okay. I hope they're still alive..I hope she still loves me....I can hear her whispering in my ear "I love you"...I can feel her body pressed against mine....her thick, juicy lips capturing mine...her voice when she wakes me up in the mornings...her laugh...her smile...her fingers running through my curls....me planting wet kissed on her body...I'm gonna find you baby...One Day.

Okay there is a little filter for y'all. I still need more response on if a should do the sequel to my thick girl book "One Day". So please comment, vote, and share. Love y'all
-E