Chapter Three

SELENA

Tomorrow is Nick's birthday/birthday party. I'm so excited about the party! My best friend Demi is going to come-with her boyfriend Wilmer, of course. That's the bad thing: Wilmer. I don't trust him and Nick doesn't like him. He doesn't deserve Demi, but she's my best friend so I haven't told her. If I do . . . well, let's just say bad things could happen, strong language will be used, and hearts may break. And of course I'm not gonna let that happen.

Plus, another problem is Nick's brother, Joe. You see, Demi and Joe used to date. They broke up, found other people, and are both coming to the party with their partner. After their break up, Demi was heartbroken. I don't think she's over Joe yet, although she says she 'loves' Wilmer. Man, do I hate him!

"I just wanna look good for you,

Good for you, uh-huh."

It's Demi calling. I pick it up. "Hey, Dems, what do ya need?"

"Opinions on what to wear tomorrow night," she answers. "I have eight dresses-yes, EIGHT dresses-that I want to wear and Wilmer says they all look good on me, but he doesn't want to pick one out. Will you help me, Sel?"

"Sorry, girl, no can do," I tell her.

"What? Why?"

"Because I know people whose fashion advice is better than mine."

"You do? Who are they?"

"Well . . ."

--------------------

Hey, Cindy here. Ok, I know this is a really short chapter, but I promise to make it up to you guys later. I want you guys to comment which dress Demi should wear to the party. You guys are the people whose fashion advices are better than hers! We can't wait to see what Demi wears. See ya,

Cindy