Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Eleanor's Pov

I really hope Jenna's feeling better now. Maybe we won't see any of her old friends at all. Of course we are Boardman isn't that big of a city. This is just great we don't know what could happen when we meet them. I just hope everything will be going the way it's suppose to be. Louis and I are just having a lazy day. Just the two of us together. I'm so tired from all that flying the other day. That plane ride was so boring. Hopefully it won't be a boring ride back home. I don't know if I could make it through that flight then.

"El what should we do?" Louis questioned.

"Watch a movie," I suggested.

"What movie then?" He asked again.

"I don't know," I snapped.

Now I feel bad I just snapped at Louis and I never did before. Louis walked out of the room sad. I went after him to see if be was okay. I saw him laying in bed face down on the pillow. I walked over to where he was. I started rubbing his back.

"Louis I didn't mean to snap at you," I cooed.

"It's okay I understand," he sniffled.

Wait is he crying? I've never heard Louis cry before.

"Lou are you crying?" I questioned.

"Maybe," he answered.

"I really am sorry," I spoke.

"It's okay I truly understand why you snapped at me," he murmured.

He got up and rested his head in my lap looking into my brown eyes. This moment in time is just perfect. It was like no other time. I then felt myself leaning down. Louis started leaning up then I felt his lips on top of mine. We started kissing which felt like hours, but it was only a couple seconds. I pulled away still looking into his blue eyes. I loved how his eyes would sparkle when he's happy.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have don't that," he said.

"It's okay I kissed you back," I replied.

"Okay now can we watch a movie," he questioned.

"Yeah now get up," I spoke.

We walked back out to where the tv was. Louis put in Finding Nemo. This is like one of my favorite kids movies. I absolutely love this movie so much. We cuddled into each other and enjoyed the movie. We just stayed on the couch the rest if the night. It was the best night of my life. Louis was always trying to make me stay beside him when I was trying to get up. When I first got up I kept telling him I'm just getting something to drink or I'm going to the bathroom.

Jenna's Pov

I can't believe I've been lying to Harry since we first started talking to each other. I know I have to tell him sooner or later. Maybe I should tell him now. What if he gets mad at me for not telling him? I don't know what to do.

"Harry," I called out.

"Yeah babe," he answered.

"Can you come here I need to tell you something," I questioned.

"Sure I'm coming now," he said while walking into the bedroom.

He then sat next to me on the bed.

"I've been keeping this secret from you when we first started texting each other," I murmured.

"W-what is it?" He questioned.

Oh my gosh he looks like he's gonna cry. If he cries I might cry. I can't stand to see him like this.

"When you asked me where I live I do live in Cheshire, but I've lived there longer than a month," I whispered.

"How long have you lives in Cheshire?" He asked.

"For about 4 years," I answered.

I actually knew Harry before he was famous. He still hasn't figured out until probably now.

"Does that mean we actually knew each other before we even started texting each other?" He questioned.

"Yeah we knew each other since we were about 13 or 14," I answered.

This is gonna be a lot of explaining. He doesn't remember me, but I remember him. Harry was so nice when he was younger. I really hope he's not mad at me. He's just sitting there shocked.

"We knew each other before any of this?" He asked clearly confused.

"Yep," I answered.

"I remember you know," he said happily.

Just then I lifted off of the couch. Harry was spinning me around up in the air. I've never seen him this happy before. Wow he's really excited that we never each other for that long. I can't believe I even remembered him after that long ago.

"You're really this excited?" I asked.

"Yes," he exclaimed.

Just then Hannah and Niall walked in. They looked startled by our actions. Harry put me down once they walked in.

"What's going on here?" Niall asked.

"Nothing," I blushed.

"We could hear both of you screaming and laughing from down the hall," Hannah spoke.

"It's just that Jenna and I knew each other since we were 13 or 14," Harry stated.

"So you never knew that till just know?" Niall asked.

"Yep I just told him then he got all happy about it," I said.

"Well we'll just leave you two alone bye," Niall said while walking out with Hannah.

"That was awkward," Harry spoke.

"Yes it was," I replied.

"When we were younger we were best friends?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah we were dating when we were younger, I have pictures, and we were inseparable," I said.

"Can I see the pictures?" He asked.

I got out my phone then showed him all of the pictures I had of both of us. I miss these memories when we would always be with each other.

"Wait look at this picture," he spoke.

I looked down to see a picture of Harry and I at the beach kissing.

"Oh my gosh," I blushed.

"Aww you look cute when you blush," he commented.

"Thanks, but we were so young and that was both of our first kisses," I replied.

"Your welcome I can't believe my mum didn't recognize you when she saw you," he said.

"Yeah I know we look the same when those pictures were taken," I blushed.

We talked the rest of the night about showing his mum these pictures. My parents might be shocked to see Harry again. They haven't seen him since he left to try out for the X factor. I wonder what they're gonna say about him. I sent the pictures that Harry wanted which was pretty much all of them. We cuddled up on the bed together.

___________________________

Vote, comment, follow if ur not. Tell me if I should make a sequel nd if u would read it. Kik me @ Olivia61567 if u wanna make the cover for the sequel. Thanks bye