Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Zayn's Pov

Being in Ohio is great an all, but it's kind of boring. I can kind of tell why Jenna and her family moved, but why half way across the world. So when we at the mall a lot of fans wanted pictures with Perrie and I. Some of them really wanted to see Perrie since this was her third time being in America. She was surprised with allot the fans at the mall. Wasn't really expecting them to know that we were going to the mall the other day.

"Zayn what's wrong?" Perrie questioned.

"Nothing," I answered.

"No seriously I know something's wrong," she stated.

"I'm just thinking his much longer until other fans of ours find out we're in Ohio and what hotel were staying in," I explained.

"It's gonna be okay just don't think about it we got our own problems," she spoke.

"I know," I replied.

Both of our managements told us not to tell absolutely no fans about Perrie and Eleanor being pregnant. Still don't know how this is gonna work out when the go out in public. This maybe harder than I expected I can't really go outside of the flat with Perrie. One thing that's gonna be hard for both of then is trying to get out of the hospital with the babies.

"When we get back home how are we gonna stay out of the public eye?" I questioned.

"I don't know, but we'll figure this out we have our mums to help us through this," she answered.

Both of our mums are good with this type of thing. Sometimes I wish we could just tell our fans that Perrie's pregnant and so is Eleanor. This is such a hard secret to keep from everyone. I don't know how much longer I'll last until I accidentally tell someone. I just hope I can keep a secret this big to hide.

Louis's Pov

This is so boring I can't even go anywhere with Eleanor really. I'm tired if the paps asking the same questions over and over again. All they do is ask "why isn't Eleanor with you right now?" It's so annoying I just wanna tell them to screw off and mind their own god damn business. Like can't they get a life that doesn't involve being noise. This sometimes bothers me about being famous, but I love my job. I'm just tired of all of this hate and stupid questions all the fucking time. It's horrible when you can't take your girlfriend even out of the flat for a date without everyone knowing. Eleanor seems to be okay with some of it, but I know deep down it bothers her too.

"Lou are you thinking about earlier again?" Eleanor questioned.

I just simply nodded my head looking down at my palms. Soon enough El was rubbing my back whispering calming words. This is what I love about her the most she's caring, funny, and pretty.

"I love you El," I murmured against her shoulder.

"I love you too Lou," she whispered.

We just talked about the future an all. I'm nervous to know what the future may hold for all of us. At least I got her and our soon to be baby. I kind of want a girl, but now that I think of it she maybe sassy like me. I can't wait to see our little baby when he or she is born.

Hannah's Pov

I couldn't believe that Niall was nervous when we were at the mall. Out of all people Niall was nervous and that was my first time being around all those fans. At least I was there to help him through this. The last time I saw him like this was at the airport. He got all nervous and like couldn't move. I practically had to carry him to the van. Niall owes me big time for doing that. There's pictures of me caring Niall all over twitter, tumblr, facebook, and instagram.

"Hannah banana," Niall giggled.

Are you kidding me he found out my nickname. This can't be true. I've had that nickname for awhile now. Ever since I was 11 I've had that nickname. I could feel my cheeks growing red.

"What," I blushed.

"Nothing just wanted to see what you would do if I called you Hannah banana," he replied.

"Oh okay," I said awkwardly.

Really just really he's gonna act like this. I swear earlier he was acting mental I had Liam come down to help me. I've never seen Niall act that mental before. Well we all know how the boys are so that's pretty much not new to know.

"Actually I wanted you to get me something to eat," he stated.

"Can't you go up and get something you have 2 legs," I spoke.

"Are you sassing me?" He asked surprised.

"Maybe," I smirked.

"Don't you sass me Hannah," he said seriously.

Just then he burst into a fit of laughter. I soon started laughing with him to. I swear his laugh is so contagious. Niall's face is all red from laughing. We started to stop laughing, but then we were in another fit of laughter. We maybe laughing for awhile longer for no reason.

___________________________

Can't believe Sexting Harry? is gonna be over soon. :( On the happier note there's gonna be a sequel! Vote, comment, nd follow if ur not. Inbox me if u have any ideas for ch 23 bc I have nothing so far. Plz inbox me I need help for ch 23 then I got the rest from there. Kik me @ Olivia61567 if u wanna make the cover for the next book. Follow me on IG nd twitter username is Olivia_Daniels_